THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 11, 2006, 4:30pm   #1
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default I have a flu and i'm bored...

...entertain me!

now!

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 11, 2006, 8:38pm   #2
juggalo68
Grinder

juggalo68

You can always watch my avatar juggle human souls.

If I had more time I'd legitimately try to entertain you, 2MM, but as it is I can only recommend a concoction of a snifter with 1/2 cognac and 1/2
Chambord. Put covered in microwave for about 20 seconds till good and warm. Sip. Then have another with 1/2 cognac and 1/2 Grand Marnier.
Alternate between the 2 till you pass out and make sure you're well covered up. I was once bitten by a rabid tse tse fly and this sweated the disease right out of me.

Good luck and get well!
Old Mar 11, 2006, 9:17pm   #3
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

When I'm bored, I play poker...

Or, if I'm bored of poker, and my friends are all losers, I either play tetris or risk.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 9:18am   #4
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox31
if I'm bored of poker, and my friends are all losers, I either play tetris or risk.
Your friends are losers?

I am just kidding, used to play risk myself, with friends though.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:53pm   #5
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

thanks for your help.
I feel much better now

btw, online risk is rigged! i tell ya

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:48am   #6
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mushroom
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox31
if I'm bored of poker, and my friends are all losers, I either play tetris or risk.
Your friends are losers?

I am just kidding, used to play risk myself, with friends though.
We're generally footballers, but 2MM said he was sick with the flu.

Last edited by the_fox31; Sep 13, 2006 at 10:27pm.
the_fox31 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote