THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 27, 2006, 8:21pm   #1
spec10
Flop Artist

spec10
Default rigged, they are all rigged !!!

have you ever lost 24 (nlhe sng & mtt) tourneys in a row? i really played my A game 90% of the day, but what has happened on those tables today knocked me out.

things like being short stack, pushing AI with AA, 3 callers: 77,99,TT. flop: 97T ....

or that 8 time in a row getting busted by a flush on the river thing.

oh, have you ever seen a royal flush? well, i've seen 2(!!!!!!) of them today ....

and many many other interesting things happened.

i can assure you, i pushed where i had to, i made no min raises, i played a solid game.

i'm so pissed right now, i can't describe it. only thing that keeps me from throwing something against the wall is that i know, we all take bad beats and after a downswing there will be an upswing ...

(concerning the thread title: of course i do not believe that any site out there is rigged)
spec10 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 27, 2006, 8:49pm   #2
spec10
Flop Artist

spec10

spec10 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2006, 7:57am   #3
storrey
Brunson

Location: chim chimney chim chimney chim chim charoo we hate the bastards in claret and blue
storrey

what makes you think this particular site would gain from you losing all the time?
Old Mar 28, 2006, 9:45am   #4
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone
Default Re: rigged, they are all rigged !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spec10
(concerning the thread title: of course i do not believe that any site out there is rigged)
Old Mar 28, 2006, 3:33pm   #5
theonlythree
aka 3

theonlythree is on a distinguished road

Quote:
things like being short stack, pushing AI with AA, 3 callers: 77,99,TT. flop: 97T ....
That's pretty crazy.. I've never seen that, but one time I saw 3 people all holding the same 2 pair. Poker is weird.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 5:58pm   #6
Melon_Ruler
River Rat

Melon_Ruler

I have a bad beat story that I heard from my buddy. It sounds pretty unbelievable, but he's not the type to lie about this type of thing, so maybe it did happen. This happened a while ago, before we knew about getting hand histories for proof. He also hasn't had any other crazy hand stories. Anyways, true or not, here's how it went.

Party Poker - Limit - 10 player table - $15/$30 (He's a large grocery store manager with money to burn. Although inexperienced, he likes higher stakes).

Anyways, he has AA.

Pre flop:

UTG raises into him, MP calls, my buddy is on CO, reraises, BB calls, UTG caps, call, call, call. Obviously, everyone else folds.

Flop comes A Q 3:

BB checks, UTG bets, MP calls, buddy raises, BB calls, UTG reraises, MP calls, buddy caps, call, call, call.

Turn comes brick: (I forget what it was, might have been a 4.)

BB checks, UTG bets, MP calls, buddy raises, BB calls, UTG reraises, MP calls, buddy caps, call, call, call.

River comes T:

BB checks, UTG bets, MP calls, buddy raises, BB RERAISES, (oh no), UTG calls, MP calls, buddy calls.

As mentioned, my buddy had AA.
UTG had QQ.
MP had 33.
BB stuck around with his KJ and hit his miracle.

My buddy tells me he couldn't even sleep for hours after that hand. The pot was well over $1,000.

"I can dodge bullets, baby."

- Phil Hellmuth
Melon_Ruler est déconnecté   Reply With Quote