THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 07, 2008, 8:10am   #1
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS
Default Dunk Tank MRV

I get no respect at all so.....

I have got called a lot of names from quite a few this weekend so Ive got a dunktank proposal.

Play me best out of 7 heads up matches, i lose, i dont post for a month, you lose i chose a title (if eligible) or signature that you must put on your profile for a month.

I wont have you put anything mean or offensive like the names ive been called, just something cute like "MRV owns me" or "MRV is the king of poker" something like that.

I assume I'll have a few takers so we will have to schedule these. I want to give my haters a chance to know me a bit better, have some fun, and keep the focus primarily on poker. I will still play folks when/if im beaten so you quite possibly could silence me for months!!!

This is for pride and bragging rights, we both agree to send each others $5 back.

We can play as often as possible however if i got a few takers then we will rotate so everyone gets a shot that wants too, then go back thru the rotation.

Sounds Fun huh!!

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Apr 07, 2008 at 8:34am.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 07, 2008, 8:18am   #2
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

first, I will play you and give you one game handicap.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 07, 2008, 8:20am   #3
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Hell. I dunno. Everyone is leaving so when I whip you it would just be me and TWLLM. And I don't hate you enough to play 7 matches for nothing. If you pay me to beat you I will consider it.

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 07, 2008, 11:47am   #4
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Newsflash: Testosterone levels at pokertips.org has reached a new all time high.

Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 07, 2008, 1:54pm   #5
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinero View Post
Newsflash: Testosterone levels at pokertips.org has reached a new all time high.

Have you guys noticed how girls always react one way when we are swinging our testosteroni around in public as opposed to how they react to them in private?

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 07, 2008, 11:07pm   #6
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all

A free opportunity to ban me, geez thought i would have more takers.

Seb i have a bit more admiration for you now, you talk it up and willing to back it, i like that. We will play in the next couple of days, depending on length of matches might take couple of days and TY for the generosity of giving me a headstart but i decline. Even steven best of 7.

You signature should should i win for a month will be "Im a french poodle my master is MRV"

If this is agreeable please type "i agree"

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Apr 07, 2008 at 11:18pm.
Old Apr 07, 2008, 11:13pm   #7
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

Poodle, for fucks sake, it's poodle! Great idea by the way, I am kinda sad that I kinda like you.
Old Apr 07, 2008, 11:19pm   #8
MRVEGAS
Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBone View Post
Poodle, for fucks sake, it's poodle! Great idea by the way, I am kinda sad that I kinda like you.

LOL, ty C-bone i know that took courage.

MRV
Old Apr 07, 2008, 11:20pm   #9
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

I was thinking about adding "in a very manly way", but then I thought it would just add to the awkwardness.
Old Apr 08, 2008, 3:29am   #10
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47

I agree, I can start playing tonight if you want.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote