THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old May 18, 2006, 3:02am   #1
jumpman1331
Fish

jumpman1331
Default SnG Professional.... or party poker bot?

I was watching a $530 Sng at party, and it was heads up with some guy named MajorPolk who was heads up with someone. I then opened up another 530 game and the same guy was playing there too. He was also playing in the same seat both games. The other game there was 5 people left. He ended up winning both games. Pretty nice payout if u ask me. Is this common in the higher buy in SnG's where there are people that are this good?
jumpman1331 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 18, 2006, 10:45am   #2
shredder91
Doyle Look-alike

shredder91

i don't think its unusual for people to multi table at any level, maximise hourly pay out rate.

personally i am rubbish at it, if i'm not concentrating on one table i tend to make daft calls at the wrong time!!
shredder91 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2006, 3:21am   #3
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

you spot the bot.

You really have trouble seeing good players multitabling 500$ sngs ?

What do you think? That they only play one at the time if they have lets say 10-20% ROI ? Or if they just have lots of money
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2006, 11:11am   #4
-KinG-
Flop Artist

-KinG-

yeah i think on a 530$ sng u dont find that much of a fish on the table
-KinG- est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2006, 11:53pm   #5
3jersey3
@ a fucking Grind

3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold

A fish on this limit is a good Player who can make a lot of money at the low stack and middle stack games.
And a shark is a very ver good player (pro) how makes a living out of Poker.
this is what i think
3jersey3 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2006, 12:29am   #6
MuyTheRat
Grinder

MuyTheRat
Send a message via AIM to MuyTheRat

i'm going to guess that a bot isn't going to beat the $500's all that easily, those players are much better then at the 22's and 33's where the bots were spotted. Most of the good players at those levels figured out the range the bots were pushing/playing with and were able to take advantage.
MuyTheRat est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2006, 5:37am   #7
jumpman1331
Fish

jumpman1331

I was browsing the 530 games again last night and I spotted this guy MajorPolk again. I did a search and I found he was playing 4 games at once. He got first in one and i think he placed in the money in 2 others. Another thing i noticed was that as soon as he finished one game, he immedietly played another game, maxing out his 4 screens. So either this guy is making one hell of an income on his own or hes got something up his ass doin it for him
jumpman1331 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2006, 10:48pm   #8
Eaglesfan
Grinder

Eaglesfan

A fish at this limit is Millianare decids to see if he will have better luck than he had in vegas during that high executive meeting. Lol but a fish it that stake has a good size of money poker devoted
Eaglesfan est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2006, 10:05pm   #9
roy_133
Fish

roy_133

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman1331
I was browsing the 530 games again last night and I spotted this guy MajorPolk again. I did a search and I found he was playing 4 games at once. He got first in one and i think he placed in the money in 2 others. Another thing i noticed was that as soon as he finished one game, he immedietly played another game, maxing out his 4 screens. So either this guy is making one hell of an income on his own or hes got something up his ass doin it for him
stfu
roy_133 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote