THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 29, 2006, 5:53pm   #1
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough
Default 180 man on stars

This is the first time i've played in this tourney and i've hit the final table as chip leader. woo-hoo. In the 3rd break at the moment, will post results later. Woo yay!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 29, 2006, 5:59pm   #2
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

which one?

What's your Stars name?
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2006, 6:08pm   #3
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

found you

gotta laugh at the guy wanting an equal 4 way slpit when he's the shortstack
Old May 29, 2006, 6:41pm   #4
expopcorn
Professional

congrats to 6 aces nice win!
Old May 29, 2006, 6:43pm   #5
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

Thankyou popcorn, thanks for the support on the table too mate. How about that last hand. My pocket 5's against his pocket 7's and the board gives me what i wanted to see.

Also if it wasn't for all the guys who've answered my threads when i've had problems i would never have been able to win that thing.

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!
Old May 29, 2006, 6:50pm   #6
expopcorn
Professional

Yeah the last hand went your way but you had had your fair share of losing favourites before that. And you were still chip leader if you lost.

Always happy to support board members if I can. Shads came along when I won one on Saturday and I know it helps keep the concentration going. Also don't want to do anything stupid if someone is watching.