Old Jun 02, 2006, 1:48pm   #1
Eaglesfan
Grinder

Eaglesfan
Default Post AA bad beats here

AA bad beats deserve their own section just post them here
Eaglesfan est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 02, 2006, 4:29pm   #2
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

zolaboy has a spectacular aura aboutzolaboy has a spectacular aura about
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

WARNING EXTREME SARCASM TO FOLLOW. IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SARCASM, PREGNANT, NURSING, OR COULD BECOME PREGNANT DO NOT READ.

yeah so this one time i was totally playing in this poker game with these total donk, maniac, retard loser, fishesesses and i got the two black aces and like so there was like a couple of guys who called the BB in front of me so i totally put out a 2x BB bet and i got like 5 callers...FIVE!...i mean what could these idiotdonkmorons be calling preflop raises with...so the flop comes out 5h6h7h...and one guy bets, next folds, next raises and the next pushes all in...so i had that guy covered so i just value called my nuts and the SB pushes all in too, then the next guy pushes as well...so i thought great cuz i got aces you know...well needless to say those retarddumbassdonkfishesasses put a bad beat on me...who calls a preflop raise w/ AKh? i totally had him dominated!?!!! its rigged it tell ya!!!!!
Old Jun 02, 2006, 4:48pm   #3
theonlythree
aka 3

theonlythree is on a distinguished road

Heh. value call. nice one.
Old Jun 02, 2006, 4:50pm   #4
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlythree
Heh. value call. nice one.
thank you i do my best
Old Jun 02, 2006, 5:09pm   #5
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

What's funny is it seems 99% of people want to think either (1) if you lost with AA it was always bs or a bad beat and you couldn't have folded etc., or (2) if you lost with AA it was your fault, you misplayed it, etc.

But what about playing AA correctly and still getting f*cked? I guess that NEVER happens eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 02, 2006, 6:19pm   #6
Eaglesfan
Grinder

Eaglesfan

I made the section for a-a bad beats and Zolaboys story was not a bad beat. Obouisly if u play aa bad enogh enough to leave draws in the hand and the drawers hit them, then it is no ones fault but your own. A bad baeat is when you play a hand dundamenyly correct, your opponent calls with a gutshot(or much worse hand) and hits it.
Old Jun 02, 2006, 6:48pm   #7
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan
I made the section for a-a bad beats and Zolaboys story was not a bad beat. Obouisly if u play aa bad enogh enough to leave draws in the hand and the drawers hit them, then it is no ones fault but your own. A bad baeat is when you play a hand dundamenyly correct, your opponent calls with a gutshot(or much worse hand) and hits it.
well bud the point of my post was to poke fun at the typical "bad beat" story...that, you're right, is not a bad beat at all...however...read this post:

http://www.pokertips.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10396

and you'll see my general feeling about bad beat posts...Cetacean just said it better than i probably could...
Old Jun 02, 2006, 8:58pm   #8
theonlythree
aka 3

theonlythree is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolaboy
WARNING EXTREME SARCASM TO FOLLOW. IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SARCASM, PREGNANT, NURSING, OR COULD BECOME PREGNANT DO NOT READ.
Looks like you left out "illiterate".

Quote:
Oh yeah, one more thing:

Quote:
dundamenyly
Old Jun 02, 2006, 9:42pm   #9
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

Quote:
dundamenyly
yeah it took me like 3 minutes to figure out what that word was supposed to be...
Old Jun 03, 2006, 5:04am   #10
MikeDiaz
Doyle Look-alike

MikeDiaz

Many times someone raises with AA and someone makes a correct call and the person with the worst of it hits the flop and the player with AA is correct go broke. That's poker. It's why the game is called gambling.
MikeDiaz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote