THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:22pm   #1
BZ
Flop Artist

BZ
Send a message via AIM to BZ
Default bs

PokerStars Game #5234274068: Tournament #26354241, $15+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2006/06/12 - 18:18:15 (ET)
Table '26354241 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: pdxterry (3260 in chips)
Seat 2: swilmajadin (3160 in chips)
Seat 5: BZ No Mercy (3245 in chips)
Seat 6: zr114 (880 in chips)
Seat 7: grolegogo (1780 in chips)
Seat 9: loonatwok (1175 in chips)
swilmajadin: posts small blind 50
BZ No Mercy: posts big blind 100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to BZ No Mercy [7s 7c]
zr114: folds
grolegogo: raises 200 to 300
loonatwok: folds
pdxterry: folds
swilmajadin: folds
BZ No Mercy: calls 200
*** FLOP *** [2c 7d Ah]
BZ No Mercy: checks
grolegogo: bets 300
BZ No Mercy: calls 300
*** TURN *** [2c 7d Ah] [Tc]
BZ No Mercy: checks
grolegogo: bets 1000
BZ No Mercy: calls 1000
*** RIVER *** [2c 7d Ah Tc] [Td]
BZ No Mercy: bets 100
grolegogo: raises 80 to 180 and is all-in
BZ No Mercy: calls 80
*** SHOW DOWN ***
grolegogo: shows [Ts As] (a full house, Tens full of Aces)
BZ No Mercy: shows [7s 7c] (a full house, Sevens full of Tens)
grolegogo collected 3610 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3610 | Rake 0
Board [2c 7d Ah Tc Td]
Seat 1: pdxterry (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: swilmajadin (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: BZ No Mercy (big blind) showed [7s 7c] and lost with a full house, Sevens full of Tens
Seat 6: zr114 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: grolegogo showed [Ts As] and won (3610) with a full house, Tens full of Aces
Seat 9: loonatwok folded before Flop (didn't bet)
BZ est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 13, 2006, 8:58am   #2
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Don't slowplay on that flop. The guy raised preflop, he might've hit that flop as well, so now you're letting him draw, and he's not gonna lay it down on the turn..
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:17pm   #3
chefski
Grinder

chefski

Can't see the 'bs' here...it's just poker in its purest form. No way are you getting this guy off that hand nor are you.

However, you let him draw way too much in to this hand by your slow play...THAT will bite you and you need to learn from that aspect.

Uh, pretty simple, best 5 card hand wins. Deal with it.

chefski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:24pm   #4
BZ
Flop Artist

BZ
Default WTF

I'll slow play with 99 to 1 percent odds on the flop any day of the week what the fuck let him draw out, he's gonna draw out on me 1 out of 99 times and he probably would of called regardless are you guys idiots?
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:25pm   #5
BZ
Flop Artist

BZ

it was was a fuckin rainbow, and if another ace comes i still have him destroyed
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:27pm   #6
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

If it makes you feel any better, if the guy had more chips I would have lost more.

First, with the first raise he/she put in I might have reraised to get a little more information where I stood, although I don't think smooth calling is bad, but it will make your next move a little harder, depends on what I read on the guy.

With the 2 clubs showing on the turn there is no way I am slow playing anymore, I'd be pushing hard so if he is hoping to hit a flush it's going to cost him.

Considering you never showed strength, he might be thinking you are on the flush....

He hit on the river... "poker happens" or another saying I like is.... "River of dreams..... or you drown in it."

If the hands were reversed you'd still be in that hand til the river considering no strength shown from your opponent, and you are sitting with top 2 pair on the turn
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:30pm   #7
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it. Are you just posting this to complain about a bad beat? All I'm saying is, on the turn, there's no way he's gonna lay this down, no matter what. You flat called his pf raise, it'd be very hard for him to put you on a set. So no matter what, you're going broke here. Sucks for you, but yeah, it happens...
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:30pm   #8
BZ
Flop Artist

BZ

Ok, but some of these people don't understand anything about poker if they don't slow play a rainbow flop and to see I played that wrong is just bs
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:31pm   #9
BZ
Flop Artist

BZ

I don't even care about losing the hand, but you guys saying a runner runner fullhouse with him betting into me is not a bad beat that's just bs..
Old Jun 13, 2006, 5:31pm   #10
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all
Default Re: WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZ
I'll slow play with 99 to 1 percent odds on the flop any day of the week what the fuck let him draw out, he's gonna draw out on me 1 out of 99 times and he probably would of called regardless are you guys idiots?
Did this just happen or something??? Are you still on TILT? Still Steaming??

Damn man, if you aren't going to like peoples opinions don't ask questions!

People were trying to offer you their thoughts, no one above this post of yours stated they were pro's and that their opinion was gospel...

I think I might have played you before.. you seem to be like so many players..

BS... RIVER STARS... WTF YOU CALLED ME WITH THAT?? OMG YOU SUX.. etc etc etc...

Save that attitude for the people you annoy playing online and leave the rest of us here to make fun of people like you
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote