THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 03, 2006, 10:04pm   #11

Hustlr....thanks for the replies , give me something I can sink my teeth into....( I think I realize that I suck at poker )- maybe I think everyone else sucks worse -- not really sure about that.......I'm just not sure how to get better after that realization....how did it make you a better player ??

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 03, 2006, 10:18pm   #12
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Here is a tip. Start at the lowest levels there are and don´t move up to the next level until you are convinced you have become/are profitable at a level and have made a new thread asking for confirmation that you are profitable at that level and people have said you most likely are so.

I still would not aim for a career as a poker player if I were you, so look at this as a hobby which might become free or even slightly profitable.

While it is theoretically possible you have been playing well, but just got unlucky all this time, (especially if the losses have mainly come from the highest levels) this is unlikely.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 03, 2006, 11:14pm   #13
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr
Default Re: give me something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid 1
Hustlr....thanks for the replies , give me something I can sink my teeth into....( I think I realize that I suck at poker )-
I'd be more than willing to help, but you gotta give us something to go off of. You could post a series of hand histories that give a good idea of how you play and what your style is.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 04, 2006, 12:29am   #14

Ok , I will try to post some of my hand histories soon......thanks
Old Aug 04, 2006, 6:45pm   #15
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold

Have you watched any of the videos?
Old Aug 04, 2006, 7:49pm   #16

I watched Phil hellmuth's " Million Dollar Secrets of Online Poker" just last night.

I have watched Cairo's full DVD set over & over.

I own & have read the poker books of :

Chris Moneymakers book with Daniel Paisner

Phil Hellmuth's book also

Brunson's super system

Barry Goldstein's "Ace on the River' book

Doyles book - Online Poker with Doyle Brunson

T.J. Coultier's book.....pretty much ALL OF EM
Old Aug 04, 2006, 7:52pm   #17
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Thank you for ignoring the question. Congrats on reading the books.
Old Aug 04, 2006, 7:55pm   #18
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I watched Phil hellmuth's " Million Dollar Secrets of Online Poker" just last night.

I have watched Cairo's full DVD set over & over.

I own & have read the poker books of :

Chris Moneymakers book with Daniel Paisner

Phil Hellmuth's book also

Brunson's super system

Barry Goldstein's "Ace on the River' book

Doyles book - Online Poker with Doyle Brunson

T.J. Coultier's book.....pretty much ALL OF EM
Read them agian, because no where in them does it say never go in a draw, in fact supersytem says the opposite, or play just top 5 hands, or even getting all your money in with the best of it all the time.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote