THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 16, 2006, 5:26pm   #1
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice
Default Opinions on the play here

Hello all. This hand is from a $25 NL table. I had been at the table sometime and established a TAG image. The Villan had been at the table for about 1 orbit and seemed to be your average low limit TAG player.

EDIT: Lousy Ongame network Hand History! I had both black jacks.

What would your play be? We both had roughly a full buy-in ($25). Thank you in advance.

ANTES/BLINDS
Nestori83 posts blind ($0.15), helix08 posts blind ($0.25).

PRE-FLOP
panchoprod folds, Twyner81 calls $0.25, Timbilo2 bets $1.25, Josphef_ folds, HankCoulette folds, hubaking folds, Tezzi_72 folds, CAPK81 folds, Nestori83 folds, helix08 folds, Twyner81 calls $1.

FLOP [board cards 7D,7S,3D ]
Twyner81 checks, Timbilo2 bets $2, Twyner81 calls $2.

TURN [board cards 7D,7S,3D,5S ]
Twyner81 checks, Timbilo2 bets $3, Twyner81 bets $10,

?

Last edited by Timbilo; Aug 16, 2006 at 6:21pm.
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 16, 2006, 5:29pm   #2
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

That really depends on what your holecards are.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 7:31pm   #3
SidMaynard
Too tired for poker

SidMaynard

Need to read that one more carefully C-Bone, he had two black Jacks.

Without any reads on the player other than he is TAG, I fold.
Check-call, check-raise is a fairly typical play for someone with a set.

I would have bet a little more on the turn though, as you are making it look like a weak c-bet, rather than a made hand, thus inviting a bluff. But the paired board is cause for concern, and you shouldn't get married to your pair with this kind of action.
SidMaynard est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2006, 8:20pm   #4
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know he is TAG in one orbit?

I wrote a whole post on my thought process and what to put him on, but it went to post limbo and well never again see the light of day. I am to lazy to rewrite it so I will skip to the end...

GO AI- I think he is making a semi bluff/but I wouldnt be all that surprised to see a full house.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote