THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:51pm   #21
Skid 1
Doyle Look-alike

Skid 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrit2002 View Post
1.) I dont think U get the idea WHY people are posting hands here!!! What advice do U want to hear when posting At vs. AT flush bad beat?

2.) Why is every thread from Skid so long? Dont feed the... U know what I mean!!!!
Gerrit....What I want is someone to tell me how to beat this frigg'n game!!

Simply Put .

As of now , I see absolelutely no way to beat it with the kind of beats that I am taking daily ??
Skid 1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:54pm   #22
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid 1 View Post
Gerrit....What I want is someone to tell me how to beat this frigg'n game!!
See Point 1.) !!!!!!
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 1:36am   #23
Skid 1
Doyle Look-alike

Skid 1
Default Skid 1...dissapointed !!

Ok . since i've posted on this site.....I have only got any real help from 2 players - - - - - -

#1....."noone"

#2..... "Hustlr"........& only Hustlr , cause he has video's posted.

The rest of you people have no answers whatsoever !!.......Your all full of double/talk & criticism.
Do you realize HOW MANY times I've heard-----"Just Quit Playing Poker ".......WTF is that ?? , and how could that possibly help anyone ??------thats a cop/out.

Most of ya say .........Just play "Limit" or "Play Chip" tables - - - OMG , what the hell is that ???? , Do we really know anyone who plays a good limit game ( its either Chase or no Chase )....that ain't hard !!.........And do we really know anyone who plays the play/chip tables for anything but a laugh , cause all thats there is a chaotic all-in idiot-fest lotto.

I'm really starting to believe that this forum must be for "Old Farts" with nutin to do & no place to go !!

Well , I'm sorry I ever came here to get some help & advice , because so far I have found none . . . . . . . . . . ( my 55 + posts have produced zip )

But I thank you all for listening & hope you can find a life outside the " old fart forum world"

Sorry Again , And I Bid You Peace..........Skid 1
Old Aug 24, 2006, 8:25am   #24
cuca
Doyle Look-alike

cuca

@Skid1
I do not post much in this forum (that is, the english part)
but Skid, believe me, Poker is not for you.

another thing i need to say (SCNR)
"'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a
sure sign of a diseased mind.'"
(Terry Pratchett in "Eric")
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:49pm   #25
strewgs
Doyle Look-alike

strewgs

Maybe you should re-read YOUR posts. I think most people tried to help you at first but their attempt at help was met with, "I tried that, it doesn't work". EVERY one of your posts is I went all in and lost. NOBODY CAN TEACH YOU A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT HOW TO WIN WHEN YOUR ALL-IN. There are tons of people on here that play limit. You seemed to have some success at it. Play it, PLEASE! It will keep us from reading "I went all in and lost, what should I do?"

Please though, just stop blaming this forum because you can't win at poker.
strewgs est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 1:37pm   #26
Rafvdv
Doyle Look-alike

Rafvdv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid 1 View Post
Boiler...............I have posted several HH's in the past from UltimateBet.com........both in "Trny's & Ring Games"................But it has been a couple weeks ago , So they are not readily available....... i have quit poker & everything about poker for the last few weeks-----so I have'nt been on this forum for awhile........but I do have HH's in my first thread -- which is now on page 2 in beginners corner---(that thread has 108 replies)...........I sat back down to play Limit...about 4-5 ago & NL yesterday with terrible results.......So I'm done again for awhile.

I have some new HH's also.......I'll post - em shortly with some questions.

Thanks , Skid 1
Skid,

I don't even know why I bother to write this, but please spare us topics like this.

if you want help, then I ( like many others have done) suggest you start reading the strategy section. Play ring games and post hands where you are not sure you played it correctly.
You know, it's these hands where you have a hand, but you are nervous, you are not sure, you are... .
Make a seperate topic for each hand where you had a problem with. FOR CRYINg OUT LOUD, stop making these ....... -> long ...--> posts full of ...---> dots.... and .... -->>> which no. one..--> (o)(o) can read. it's rediculous and annoying.

Just write sentances with simple questions. you will find many examples of what I mean.

Up untill now the only HH you have posted are these all-in beats. THEY HAPPEN, there is nothing to learn about a beat after the chips where in the pot. If you can't handle such beats, you should stop playing NL poker.

If you want to learn, start reading and posting questionable plays. You can also posts hands which you won, but which still where questionable.

If you want to keep wining, then just ask one of the moderators to make a special wining forum which autoanswers you with " Oh you poor thing, you didn't deserve this" when you post a new topic.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 3:51pm   #27
eugsti
Flop Artist

eugsti

I do agree with Skid in some points, as there is really a lot of bu..sh..ng in this forum and lots of you guys think that they stand above all and that a bad beat shouldnt get to you. But sometimes it just feels good to write about it to lose some tension or bad feelings or whatever. I just feel sorry for Skid that ultimate poker obviously doens't have a bad beat jackpot!!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 4:23pm   #28
Badsastard
Sick, Sober and Sorry

Badsastard will become famous soon enoughBadsastard will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Badsastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugsti View Post
I do agree with Skid in some points, as there is really a lot of bu..sh..ng in this forum and lots of you guys think that they stand above all and that a bad beat shouldnt get to you.
I think the point us bullshitters are trying to make is that there isn't really a lot of advice to give if someone gets all their chips in when they are ahead and then loses a hand. Noone cares if someone's AKs went down to A7o in a preflop AI - it happens all the time and pretty much everyone would've played the same in those situations. There is advice on how to pose questions in this forum in the sticky entitled 'A Recurring Problem with Hand History Posts'. If this advice was followed I'm sure folks would be more than willing to offer some advice. There are many good examples to be found in both the Beginner's forum and the Strategy forums often with some lively and interesting discussion of different ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Beaks View Post
We're doomed I tell ya, DOOMED!
Badsastard est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 4:50pm   #29
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

The guy says he has been playing for ten years. What the hell can we tell him? If you lose for ten years you will lose forever just accept it, and either give up or keep playing but know you will lose, and are just doing it for the entertainment.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 6:14pm   #30
Skid 1
Doyle Look-alike

Skid 1
Default Skid 1.......says

Old Farts or Young Farts ??.......I can readily accept both..., And I thank you all for even listening to me as I ramble on . , I Do Luv You All.

I am sort of an anomalous screwball eccentric type player that has played NL T-Hold-Em -since 1975 - ( on & off )......And I make no claims as to be either a loser or winner ( ALL THE TIME )......I do know how to play this game, but just lately the online poker world has been throwing me some atrocious curves & I'm just baffled to the fact that it keeps happening over & over - with no end in sight.......I came here looking for some help.

I will now ask this forum 4 questions ??......Answer at will
-------------------------------------------------------

# 1)....What is the best book to read on NL holdem ?

# 2)....What is the best dvd or video to watch on NL ?

# 3)....What is the best poker site to play on ?

# 4)....Who is the best poker player in the world ?

I realize these questions could bring a multiplex of answers , but I would like to know the answers just the same.

Thanks & Happy Forum'ing to All.

Skid 1