THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 01, 2006, 6:54pm   #1
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6
Default Errrm....ouch???

***** Pacific Hand History for Game 38462217 *****
$0.5/$1 Limit Hold'em - *** 09 01 18:43:20 2006
Table Clausthaler (Real Money)
Seat 9 is the button
Total number of players : 8
Seat 10: Bernd235 ( $38.2 )
Seat 1: Boomer4l ( $37.22 )
Seat 3: russdy ( $30.64 )
Seat 4: virago95 ( $37.07 )
Seat 6: VRHITMAN ( $40 )
Seat 7: drm007 ( $33.5 )
Seat 8: cavey202 ( $7.89 )
Seat 9: rpg550 ( $14.98 )

Bernd235 posts small blind [$0.25].
Boomer4l posts big blind [$0.5].
VRHITMAN posts big blind [$0.5].
** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to Boomer4l [ 9h 7d ]

russdy calls [$0.5].
virago95 folds.
VRHITMAN checks.
drm007 calls [$0.5].
cavey202 folds.
rpg550 calls [$0.5].
Bernd235 folds.
Boomer4l checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 8c, 5d, 6c ]

Boomer4l checks.
russdy checks.
VRHITMAN bets [$0.5].
drm007 folds.
rpg550 calls [$0.5].
Boomer4l raises [$1].
russdy calls [$1].
VRHITMAN calls [$0.5].
rpg550 calls [$0.5]

** Dealing Turn ** [ 10s ]

Boomer4l bets [$1].
russdy folds.
VRHITMAN calls [$1].
rpg550 raises [$2].
Boomer4l raises [$2].
VRHITMAN folds.
rpg550 raises [$2].
Boomer4l calls [$1].

** Dealing River ** [ 8s ]

Boomer4l bets [$1].
rpg550 raises [$2].
Boomer4l calls [$1].
** Summary **
rpg550 shows [ 8h 8d ].
Boomer4l mucks.
rpg550 collected [$18.62]

At least hit did it in style, none of the other 9 outer's needed...stragith for quads.

And all that after getting such good cards my VPIP over the last 300 hands is down to less than 10%......I think i need a hug. Or a decent session, I'll take either.

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Last edited by Boomer2k6; Sep 01, 2006 at 6:57pm.
Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 01, 2006, 7:57pm   #2
rcb17
Grinder

rcb17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rcb17 Send a message via Skype™ to rcb17

I give you credit for not trying to reraise the river there. I bet a lot of others would have. There was one hand that could beat you, and he unfortunately had it. I am assuming you smelled something and slowed it down though. Saved some cash.

Michigan WHO? 34-32!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rBzoXqCEnA
rcb17 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2006, 8:10pm   #3
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcb17 View Post
I give you credit for not trying to reraise the river there. I bet a lot of others would have. There was one hand that could beat you, and he unfortunately had it. I am assuming you smelled something and slowed it down though. Saved some cash.
There wasnt one hand, there were seven hands that beat him in the river.

88 1010 810 66 68 55 58

Why didnt you cap the turn? You had the nuts, I may be wrong, but cant you rasie 4 times per round? I only count three raises on the turn.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2006, 8:16pm   #4
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

I think I was just feeling it at that point. The guy was a tight passive so for him to be firing liek that it either meant straight or set. When the board pairs and he keeps gunning it's pretty obvious.

That hand culminated the worst seeion of Limit Poker I've ever had. I lost well over 30BB in that sesssion and the worst part of it is I can't find a reason for it aside from shitty cards (and the ocasionally bad bet on my part). I even had to fold Aces on the turn to make it 4 in a row for Aces crapping out

Sure this hand sucks and I lost 7.5BB on it, and by winning it I'd probably have been even for the night or close to it (there was a modicum of tilt going on for 5-6 hands after this) but there's just nothing else I can find. There are a few hands where I was drawing and missed, hit top pair and took it down, hit top pair then got outdrawn...jus tthe usual stuff.

Don't think i was playing bad hands (my VPIP was so low after about 250 hands that I was seriosuly questioning if I was playing ANY hands) just not my night. Had a couple of riduclous things like Raising AJ, getting cold called by Q5o and then the Q hitting the river, but that's pretty much the norm for Pacific.

Had Top and Bottom pair and couple of times against Top 2 which cost me but overall it just looks like I've just lost blind values and Call/fold or rasie/call/fold values but for a 350 hand session that just seems wrong.

Dunno at the moment, doesn't look like that break has done me any good. Overally had a completely rotten August (well 15th onwards), only a ridiculous shorthand session keeping me up for August and if I can't beat 0.5/1 got some serious thinking to do.....as the "Doom Graph" shows...just glad we aren't into "Long Term" yet. Got another month or two until then (100 hands a day for 2 months should cover it....especailly if I play 2-300 at weekend. We'll see then if this stays true)

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me

Last edited by Boomer2k6; Sep 01, 2006 at 8:28pm. Reason: Unmistakable Graph of horror added
Old Sep 01, 2006, 8:16pm   #5
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
There wasnt one hand, there were seven hands that beat him in the river.

88 1010 810 66 68 55 58

Why didnt you cap the turn? You had the nuts, I may be wrong, but cant you rasie 4 times per round? I only count three raises on the turn.
No. One bet, 3 raises, it was capped

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me

Last edited by Boomer2k6; Sep 01, 2006 at 8:20pm.
Old Sep 01, 2006, 8:24pm   #6
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer2k6 View Post
No. One bet, 3 raises, it was capped
ok

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2006, 8:37pm   #7
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like you're complaining about +1.1 BB/100 over 1800 hands. This may not be crushing the 0.5/1 game, but it's hardly tragic. The rush upward at hands 850-900 or so is a natural part of variance - I don't know why you're discounting it in your analysis of the longer term. Am I missing something or is this really just an ok month instead of a good month?
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2006, 8:59pm   #8
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Maybe it is just a natural part of coming down off such a beating that I had tonight. You do tend to focus on the negative more than the positive after that.

Fine I took a kicking tonight but I'm still up aournd $120 at 0.5/1 since I started playing it in July.

I think I'm just focussing too much on what I've done, or not done, since starting up PokerTracker again, so I'm actually focussing on the short term of the past 2 weeks rather than the longer term of the past 2 months....easy to do when you've got micro-detail on everything rather than big green numbers on CheckYourBets.

There are a few holes to plug up, like I want to get my VPIP and PFR a bit higher and stop throwing those bets out there you know are -EV. I'll keep plodding along...wonder what my September graph will look like........well it'll start off at -29BB

Thanks for the e-hug, not exactly this is it?

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me

Last edited by Boomer2k6; Sep 01, 2006 at 10:04pm. Reason: Humourous Graph needed