THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 09, 2006, 12:16pm   #21
1idjack
Brunson

1idjack

i don't think anyone's said it yet...

some of you keep putting AK against 47, but I would think a much more likely scecnario would be AK against A4 or A7. far more players, esp. the donks get married to any ace.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 09, 2006, 1:38pm   #22
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idjack View Post
i don't think anyone's said it yet...

some of you keep putting AK against 47, but I would think a much more likely scecnario would be AK against A4 or A7. far more players, esp. the donks get married to any ace.

No, 47 is from another part in a converstion between me and Jimmytrick. I agree A4 and A7 are more likely.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2006, 1:40pm   #23
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Few players recall big pots they have won -- strange as it seems -- but every player can remember with remarkable accuracy the outstanding tough beats of his career."
Where did you get that 1idjack? Anyway I agree with that, most people remember there biggest hands (I know I do mmmmmmmmmmm quad 9's at Bellagio)

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2006, 2:31pm   #24
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Where did you get that 1idjack? Anyway I agree with that, most people remember there biggest hands (I know I do mmmmmmmmmmm quad 9's at Bellagio)
From "Confessions of a Winning Poker Player" by Jack King....

Hands up who's watched "Rounders" too much

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2006, 3:39pm   #25
1idjack
Brunson

1idjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer2k6 View Post
From "Confessions of a Winning Poker Player" by Jack King....

Hands up who's watched "Rounders" too much
good call. but it does hold water.
Old Sep 09, 2006, 4:01pm   #26
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Yup, why do you think 90%+ of Poker Stories are Bad Beats and not Hands won?

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2006, 9:42pm   #27
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

If you have ever been knocked out of a tournament before the blinds have even gone up, then you might be a donkey.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2006, 6:42pm   #28
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Not to be selfcentered or anything but can we get back to me or at least back on topic
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote