THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 03, 2006, 7:57pm   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What choice would you make..

I got back in the saddle after a long lay off. I am playing 5/10 nl with a tight (weak) player on my left, and he thinks of me as a loose dangerous player. We both have around 1100 in chips I am SB he is BB, and the action folds around to me.

I rasie to 30 and he calls with A3

flop: Ac6d2h

I bet out 50 he calls

turn: As

I bet 100 he calls

River 9d

I bet 400

I know he played this hand bad but what should he do now? Should he call/fold/raise?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 03, 2006, 8:43pm   #2
Doza
<=Wannabe maniac=>

Doza is on a distinguished road

I think i'll just call you. With that image i have no idea what cards you have, but i think that you dont have the ace. I cant reraise because you could have a full house (pocket 66,22, heck maybe even 99).
You also could just have a pair of sixes (making it 2 pair with the aces), a pair of 2s or a weird pair of 9s you just hit on the river (coming from the bet much larger than the rest). Or you could just be bluffing at it , so i think i'd have my fair share of pots if i call here.
Doza est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2006, 8:55pm   #3
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure this is one of your sick games again, where you reveal later on that you actually were the other guy, and you had AA or something...

Other than that, I'd probably fold here, but only because I played the hand horribly and failed to define my hand. Now I just don't feel comfortable calling that big a bet. I'd try to avoid getting in this situation, though. Also, I don't play this high, so take this with a grain of salt...

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2006, 9:29pm   #4
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Probably fold, you put yourself at a pretty ucky situation without raising on the turn.

One thing's obvious, he knows you have the A and is willing to bet 400 on the river too. I'd probably fold, he hit 66 here.

edit/
call's not so bad here, he thinks you're weak tight and could easily be thinking he's pushing you off the hand. I'll call here around 25% of the time

Last edited by KHSPoker21; Oct 03, 2006 at 9:32pm.
KHSPoker21 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2006, 9:35pm   #5
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
I'm pretty sure this is one of your sick games again, where you reveal later on that you actually were the other guy, and you had AA or something...

Other than that, I'd probably fold here, but only because I played the hand horribly and failed to define my hand. Now I just don't feel comfortable calling that big a bet. I'd try to avoid getting in this situation, though. Also, I don't play this high, so take this with a grain of salt...

No sick games I am really the small blind

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Oct 04, 2006, 7:13pm   #6
acehole_76

He folded his A3 face up mumbling somthing about how I knew he had ace and if I make that river bet I could beat A3. I told him great lay down and I would show him one card if he wanted he just had to pick which one. He picked and I showed him a 7, he said I hope the other was an ace, I said I dont remember. Here it is, they were both 7's. When he didnt raise on the turn I knew I would win the hand on the river as long as he didnt fill up there. Tough call though he could only beat a bluff. Funny thing is this guy used to be a complete calling station, but I value bet him out of that habbit awhile back. Now he will lay down a good hand, but not till the river, good thing he is loaded, becasue he is one the worst players you will come across at this level, and was the main reason I was playing 5/10 instead of 10/20.

Kc