THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:09pm   #1
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS
Default "Offical" World Series thread

Cards in 6.

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:16pm   #2
River'd
Flop Artist

River'd

Tigers in 5
Old Oct 22, 2006, 1:46am   #3
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post
Cards in 6.

MRV
They need 7 to be a depleted Mets team but 6 to beat a full strength hot Tigers team? Sorry for questioning the logic here. Tigers in 6,
Old Oct 22, 2006, 4:27am   #4
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all

WooooHooHoo Cards take game 1.

Try this logic:

A. The Cards have strong bench hitters thus I think they have the advantage with DH and LaRussa can juggle the lineup accordingly to whomever is pitching.

B. The Cards pitchers have the advantage at the plate. How many times a year does an American league pitcher get asked to lay down a sacrifice bunt? The Cardinals pitchers also can flat out hit. (for pitchers)

C. Did i mention CARDS TOOK GAME 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
Old Oct 25, 2006, 4:39am   #5
MRVEGAS
Dude

Well it won't be the Tigers in 5, BUT IT MIGHT BE THE CARDINALS!!!!!!

GO CARDS GO! GO CARDS GO!

Carpenter shut the Tigers down!!!!! and he didn't even have to put pine tar all over his hand

MRV
Old Oct 27, 2006, 3:26pm   #6
MRVEGAS
Dude

Detroit is playing horrible baseball, its crazy. The pitchers can throw from the mound to the plate ok, everywhere else PROBLEM

GO CARDS!!!!!

MRV
Old Oct 28, 2006, 4:36am   #7
MRVEGAS
Dude

Tigers in 5????? EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARDS IN 5, WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28, 2006, 6:23am   #8
River'd
Flop Artist

River'd

I'm not going to lie, Baseball isn't my strong suit. That's why I only gamble on Nascar. Well played Mrvegas.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 6:41pm   #9
MRVEGAS
Dude

GG, River'd. I told my wife "It wont matter who wins between the Cards and Mets because neither team can beat Detroit".

I'm a lifelong Cardinal fan, Molina hasnt hit like this all season, Rolen has a bad shoulder and hasnt hit well, Edmunds has had a concussion for two months and we watched Suppan, Reyes, Wainright pitch for the AAA team in Memphis this year

Make the win all that more special!!

MRV