THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 17, 2006, 1:05pm   #1
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough
Default Heads up against a douchebag

I just sat to a heads up on stars, blinds 10/20

First 2 hands he raises to 100 and i fold both times.

He says - KK x 2

So straight away he's bullshitting me.

We play for a little under ten minutes and his style is weak as hell, then when he's got a hand he raises a stupid amount expecting me to call.

So then he starts getting frustrated and every time i limp on the button he raises to 120. I fold out a few times till i get KQ where i limp, he raises to 120 i call. Flop comes A,9,2 or something, he insta-bets 150 and i raise to 520. He calls. River's a T, he checks, i push all in for 900, he folds, so i show him the cards.

5 or so more hands go by and the chip counts at 2400/600 and he starts raising to 150/180 PF every single hand so naturally i'm folding my 9,7's 5,2's and the like. This happens for a while until he's up to about 800.

Mr bullshit then goes - Come on man, i gotta go to work i didn't think this would last that long. So the very next hand.......

I get dealt (Q,Q) and limp
He raises to 150
I push all in, bearing in mind he's just said the above
He folds!!!!

So i say, well why didnt you call that then?
He types something non-sensical like - Not that much
Then he goes back into his raising PF bs again.

He gets back up to about 800 again and sure enough....

"Come on man, this is free money here, just call"

Now i'm figuring that he's pretty sure he can't out-play me so he's hoping i get impatient and call or re-raise with crap.

I get dealt (A,Q), i limp, he raises to 150 and i push all in

And he starts thinking like he's not gonna call again!!! I was thinking what a frickin' lying butt bandit.

He eventually calls and flips K,6. Paired flop, Ace turn, he's drawing dead to the river.

Now i know i should just be happy i won but this guy was a goddamn cheese tickler. Meh, just a quick vent.

Last edited by Got 6 Aces; Nov 17, 2006 at 1:08pm.
Got 6 Aces est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 17, 2006, 1:11pm   #2
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

You took his money, what's to vent about?

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote