THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 19, 2006, 2:10pm   #1
Unigee
Brunson

Unigee
Default Finally hit ITM then i mess it up

Ive been on a really bad downswing for the past couple of months. From the last 30 SNG tournaments I have logged, I havnt made it ITM.
Infact I usually am busted out at places like 8th or 9th (I used to pretty much gaurentee 4th place at least).

Then I just finished on a SNG table and finally made it Heads Up.

The other guy was in lead with about 3 to 1 chips and was going all in every hand.

Two hands in the row I had him beat on the all in's and then he made his first normal bet when I was on the BB - I guess he got a bit scared.

The flop comes out and I completely missed the board with my ragged whole cards, and as usual he pushes.

I move my mouse onto the fold button and click, and all of a sudden all my chips go into the pot.
I somehow misclicked and called his push (he had bottom pair).

I don't believe that this is the first time I made it to heads up in the past 8 weeks, and I made a stupid misclick.
Arrgh its so fustrating.

Ok so I made a small profit but I really didnt want to go out on a stupid click.
Why don't poker have an Edit > Undo button like every other piece of software has!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 19, 2006, 3:57pm   #2
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unigee View Post
Then I just finished on a SNG table and finally made it Heads Up.

The other guy was in lead with about 3 to 1 chips and was going all in every hand.

Two hands in the row I had him beat on the all in's
Why wasnt it over right there?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2006, 7:46pm   #3
Unigee
Brunson

Unigee

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Why wasnt it over right there?
Before I tripled up he had around 13k chips and I had around 900.

I doubled up, and then again
When i misclicked I had something like 3k chips, and he had around 10k.
I cant remember the exact numbers, but it was around those figures.

Ok, it was most likely that I wouldnt have come first but I at least wanted to try to win. Not just give away all my chips with absolutely nothing
Old Nov 19, 2006, 8:41pm   #4
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

If he was going all in every hand you were probably going to end up at 60/40 anyway and it wold be a crapshoot.

The exception to this is the POY event #1 - where I jhad AA then AQ - yo make the only EV+ plays against wolfs huge chip lead 3 up. Then that was just blind luck though.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote