THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 21, 2006, 11:34pm   #1
grimlock_69
Fish

grimlock_69 is on a distinguished road
Default 2 sites , holdem poker and poker room

these sites have same graphic design on the websites and the game interface. i can find reviews on poker room. but not holdempoker(holdempoker.com) . can anyone tell me about holdem poker , i would like to tty real money. i have been playin gthis site for play money only. just a bit sus when i came across a site that had the same stuff but diff name.
grimlock_69 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 22, 2006, 12:43am   #2
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Poker room has stopped letting in US players - i'm not sure about holdem poker - looks like an affiliate for pokerroom (Same site).

The games there are quite weak. Bonus is ok. Game selection is not bad - soft ware is quite fast but they have server crashes at times and support is average/a bit crap.

I wouldn't make it your main site but if you are outside the US its not the worst site you could go to.

I'd recommend Pokerstars as your first site as it has the best game selection / Software (my opinion) / Number of users/ Lower limit games and now 5 card DRAW - KING OF POKER GAMES. Coincidently Pokerroom was the 1st place to introduce 5CD. THE 5CD at poerroom takes forever to fill up though.

Also Full Tilt is not bad and as smaller sites go I am enjoying absolute (Easier games but higher rake for SNG and clunky graphics)

P.S Welcome to poker tips

Last edited by staphros; Nov 22, 2006 at 12:45am.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 6:11am   #3
grimlock_69
Fish

grimlock_69 is on a distinguished road

can you create your own tables ay poker stars, and choose the number of players allowed at the table eg. headsup, onwards. at holdem poker i enjoy the freedom of this option
grimlock_69 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 6:16am   #4
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock_69 View Post
can you create your own tables ay poker stars, and choose the number of players allowed at the table eg. headsup, onwards. at holdem poker i enjoy the freedom of this option
Nope, I wish.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote