THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 08, 2006, 8:41pm   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Couple of HH's to look at

This guy had been playing solid, but he lost a big pot with in the last hand on a bad suckout, you can see me talking about it. I thought he may be steaming.

Table 'Caupolican' 6-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: DjRoN ($151.15 in chips)
Seat 3: acehole_76 ($222.55 in chips)
Seat 4: Tbird_NY ($201.80 in chips)
Seat 5: mythrilfox ($308.55 in chips)
Seat 6: Kozak24 ($81.25 in chips)
acehole_76 said, "that was a bad call"
Tbird_NY: posts small blind $1
acehole_76 said, "lol"
mythrilfox: posts big blind $2
DerekJC9954: sits out
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to acehole_76 [4h 6h]
Kozak24: raises $5 to $7
DjRoN: calls $7
acehole_76: calls $7
Tbird_NY: folds
mythrilfox: folds
*** FLOP *** [8d 6c 5h]
Kozak24: bets $12
DjRoN: folds
acehole_76: calls $12
*** TURN *** [8d 6c 5h] [Th]
Kozak24: bets $62.25 and is all-in
acehole_76: calls $62.25

On this one this ist he first hand the villian has played at the table. As you can see he posted to play sooner. When someone does this I mark them as an impatiant, and poor player.

Table 'Gismonda II' 6-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: bent96 ($200 in chips)
Seat 2: buckeyejer ($190.75 in chips)
Seat 3: gmBLINGaddct ($20.40 in chips)
Seat 4: acehole_76 ($233.50 in chips)
Seat 5: remoz ($318 in chips)
Seat 6: fioro ($248.15 in chips)
gmBLINGaddct: posts small blind $1
acehole_76: posts big blind $2
bent96: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to acehole_76 [8c 3c]
remoz: folds
fioro: folds
bent96: raises $6 to $8
buckeyejer: folds
gmBLINGaddct: folds
acehole_76: calls $6
*** FLOP *** [4c Kc Tc]
acehole_76: checks
bent96: bets $14
acehole_76: raises $24 to $38
bent96: raises $82 to $120
acehole_76: raises $105.50 to $225.50 and is all-in
bent96: calls $72 and is all-in

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 08, 2006, 9:38pm   #2
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

When people marvel at my poker success and envy my fat bankroll I often think back to the day when it all started coming together for me. I was over at Acehole's house watching him 28 table 5-10 NL and I pointed to one table where he was up seven buyins. He had been dealt 32o utg.

"What is your plan for this hand?", I asked jokingly, then my jaw dropped when he raised it up 7bb.

"I want to build a pot so I can get it all in on the turn."

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2006, 12:36am   #3
KS_Perfection
Professional

KS_Perfection will become famous soon enough

Mental Note: If Im ever at the same table as Acehole and take a bad suckout talk like Im on tilt and move-in with marginal holdings (TPTK)
KS_Perfection est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2006, 1:18am   #4
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Perfection View Post
Mental Note: If Im ever at the same table as Acehole and take a bad suckout talk like Im on tilt and move-in with marginal holdings (TPTK)

Of coarse you may suffer the same fate as this poor bastard, which in turn may truly put you on tilt.

*** RIVER *** [8d 6c 5h Th] [6d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Kozak24: shows [Kc Ks] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)
acehole_76: shows [4h 6h] (three of a kind, Sixes)
acehole_76 collected $170.50 from pot

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Dec 09, 2006, 1:20am   #5
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytrick View Post
When people marvel at my poker success and envy my fat bankroll I often think back to the day when it all started coming together for me. I was over at Acehole's house watching him 28 table 5-10 NL and I pointed to one table where he was up seven buyins. He had been dealt 32o utg.

"What is your plan for this hand?", I asked jokingly, then my jaw dropped when he raised it up 7bb.

"I want to build a pot so I can get it all in on the turn."

Have you really been to my house? Was it when I was sleeping? Creepy...

Kc