German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 01, 2007, 9:56am   #11
shads
public enemy

shads will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to shads Send a message via Skype™ to shads

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanb9 View Post
Oh btw Shads - Are you looking for ... giving advice to us, asking for opinions, asking for advice, or any certain hands you want us to take a look at?
Any of the above really, I initially made it as a general advice giving tool but if you think I could have done something differently then please say. I'm glad that you guys enjoyed it.

http://shadspoker.blogspot.com/
shads est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 01, 2007, 9:26pm   #12
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

How do you manage to flop a set every single time you've got a pocket pair? I'm at 26:30 or something now in the video, I don't think you've missed one yet...although you did also lose two set over set situations so far.

Other than that, it's interesting and useful as always.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2007, 9:46pm   #13
shads
public enemy

shads will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to shads Send a message via Skype™ to shads

Me and Lee go way back...

I did flop a a fair few sets that time but a few days ago I couldn't get a set to save my life so I told Lee that I needed a favour and he sorted me out with a FSH program - a flop set hack for all you dummies, all I have to do is press tab and bingo! Unfortunately I ran into some other guys who are obviously bigger friends with Lee than I am.

http://shadspoker.blogspot.com/
shads est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2007, 10:02pm   #14
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

They just press Alt-Tab ... works every time
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2007, 10:19pm   #15
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

How the hell can you guys download that vid? I am trying for ages now, and all I get is this "Sorry, but our servers are out of bandwidth, but if you buy an account with us for only 12.99$ you could download it, fella. ".
Old Jan 01, 2007, 11:06pm   #16
AMDeluxe
Doyle Look-alike

AMDeluxe

Could it be the wrong time of day, i.e. too much traffic so they give priority to paying members? I just clicked on the link, and bingo, there it was.
AMDeluxe est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2007, 11:18pm   #17
Frogboy4L
spewing station

Frogboy4L
Send a message via AIM to Frogboy4L

I was sad because the server limits the download speed, but I downloaded it fine an hour ago. Running comments in notepad follow:

I would be more inclined to raise the flop instead of threebet with 56s to a minraise, but I don't think I threebet preflop enough, so shrug.

I pot it with QT, because if one person calls a 2/3-3/4 bet, a flush has decent odds, plus if the cutoff calls you're OOP, and in general I'd hate to be threehanded on the turn. Probably bet/fold it.

I wouldn't open push the hand where you turn broadway and villain has runner runner flush, because I think you're splitting or beat 90%+ of the time if he calls. I probably bet half the pot and call.

I checkraise the flop with 22 instead of c/c bet turn. You're probably going to c/f if he calls your bet, right, since he's tight and could have a pp easy. OTOH if he has ace-paint c/c opens you up to a ton of cards that you don't want to see on the flop.

I'd fire with bottom set; dude isn't too likely to improve if he's missed, and he might be like "derf derf c/r AK"

lol@88. work on your set under set skillz.

I dig limping behind with A8s when the UTG open limps, and you, him, and the blinds are all 150BB deep for nut flush + two pair implied odds

open fold A7 from button?

I generally bet in bsb situations when the board shows trips.

Anyway, yeah. I thought it was generally informative, particularly regarding threebetting oop.

(the link works now)

frogboy4Lpoker.blogspot.com
Frogboy4L est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2007, 11:38pm   #18
ryanb9
Grinder

ryanb9 is on a distinguished road

I dono about the broadway hand.... way it was played I think 2pair calls there. Thats actually what I put the villain on at the time... I was kinda pissed when he showed the flush lol.
ryanb9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2007, 11:56pm   #19
Frogboy4L
spewing station

Frogboy4L
Send a message via AIM to Frogboy4L

How can two pair ever call there? You have to have at least an ace or a set. Raise, bet, bet, push?

(the link works now)

frogboy4Lpoker.blogspot.com
Frogboy4L est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2007, 4:22am   #20
ryanb9
Grinder

ryanb9 is on a distinguished road

lol... ill look at it again... that was just remembering from watching it last night.... but I think I still like it... Ill look
ryanb9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote