THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 05, 2007, 12:43pm   #11
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mushroom View Post
Gerrit2002 doing his part-time job:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8XekrZvrg
Dunno if I should lough or cry about this Lord You made my day sir!

The only reason why my videos are the funniest of all here is, that all other non native english speakers here havent got the guts to make one
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 05, 2007, 2:17pm   #12
vNeumann
VROOM....VROOM....

vNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of light

Funny thread!
Old Jan 05, 2007, 4:02pm   #13
tigga
Dnevnoi Dozor !

tigga
Send a message via ICQ to tigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mushroom View Post
This is how you pronounce "ich":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oaMkcGEb0s
and other links
LMAO
Old Jan 05, 2007, 4:24pm   #14
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrit2002 View Post

The only reason why my videos are the funniest of all here is, that all other non native english speakers here havent got the guts to make one
If I was as good a poker player as you are Gerrit then I would love to have people laugh at my strange nordic/english accent. I call it danglish
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 05, 2007, 4:26pm   #15
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinero View Post
If I was as good a poker player as you are Gerrit then I would love to have people laugh at my strange nordic/english accent. I call it danglish
Look at the POY-Standings and then tell me again what good of a player I am in comparison to You...
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 05, 2007, 5:41pm   #16
YYZ
Brunson

YYZ
Send a message via AIM to YYZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrit2002 View Post

Maybe after a few more years of German I can make a video and narrate it in German and give you guys something to really laugh at!
Old Jan 05, 2007, 7:04pm   #17
tigga
Dnevnoi Dozor !

tigga
Send a message via ICQ to tigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYZ View Post
Maybe after a few more years of German I can make a video and narrate it in German and give you guys something to really laugh at!
DEAL !

That would be funny.
Old Jan 06, 2007, 12:30am   #18
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

i just wonder why somone want to learn german ?

believe me : i´ve u had one "dirndl girl" u know ´em all

btw : my german get worser and worser every day .... i forget words and the grammar .... i regularly need my wife to help me with german language ..... and in some weeks i change the "bundesland" (staate) and i move from BadenWürttemberg ("we can all, except german") to "Rheinland Pfalz" (don´t know much about them .... i think there mostly potatoe Farmers)

ok ..actually it´s no big deal, because it´s just "over the river" ... but for me a whole world change ..... damn, i really forgot what i wanted to tell ........
"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 06, 2007, 3:39am   #19
YYZ
Brunson

YYZ
Send a message via AIM to YYZ

How exactly do i get one of these 'dirndl girls'??? If all i have to do is speak fluent german to get one, then ill have this language down within a week!
Old Jan 06, 2007, 5:41am   #20
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinero View Post
Here is some Danglish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

This one has nothing to do with the thread, but I think it is funny. It is a talkshow where they are discussing medical malpractice. The main guests are a man who accidently had his testicles removed and his wife, but towards the end we hear from a guy who has had an operation on his vocal-chords:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VI...elated&search=
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote