THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 15, 2007, 6:36pm   #11
KevinM11
Professional

KevinM11 will become famous soon enough

Ya I am really pumped that this show is back. I think it is the best Drama on TV. My wife loves it too but has actually though about stopping watching it as in her words "This damn show stresses me out too much!!"

You can do the drink thing also whenever you hear the word terrorist...

Kevin

"take stock of any poor thought processes that may be causing you to lose money needlessly at the poker table." Ozone

"The main reason for me to play poker has always been to have fun and hopefully make a little cash." DK-Molinero
KevinM11 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 16, 2007, 5:17pm   #12
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

What a beginning to the season, I cant believe Jack killed Curtis. This show makes me have wild dreams!!

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2007, 10:27pm   #13
DRay9911
River Rat

DRay9911

what about the most (over)used phrase on the show: we are running out of time!

-dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
You forgot, "You have my word" and "Put down you weapon"

Last edited by 2muchMONEY; Jan 13, 2009 at 12:01pm.
DRay9911 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:24pm   #14
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
what about the most (over)used phrase on the show: we are running out of time!
We want to get drunk, not die of alcohol poisoning
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2007, 9:13pm   #15
Eaglesfan
Grinder

Eaglesfan

Best show ever, I was just coing to the off topic to post one of these.
Anyway the suitcase Nukes arn't that strong because Fiyed was able to get out(He is in the next week thing). I don't think that the nukes will be primary focus of the season. And also two weeks untill new head terrorist.
Old Feb 06, 2007, 2:06am   #16
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all

Jack Bauer does not play. We found out where he gets it.

I like the new season, I just cant buy the 30 something yr old Prez with a goatee though.

Hey Bender see the guy from "Deadwood" on there!!!!

V-Bauer
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
Old Feb 06, 2007, 5:00am   #17
bender711
Doyle Look-alike

bender711 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post
Jack Bauer does not play. We found out where he gets it.

I like the new season, I just cant buy the 30 something yr old Prez with a goatee though.

Hey Bender see the guy from "Deadwood" on there!!!!

V-Bauer
I didn't see the deadwood guy
but I only caught about 22 hours last week
Old Mar 06, 2007, 12:28am   #18
MRVEGAS
Dude

Last week kinda sucked. I bet tonight is going to make up for it. I still think the dark headed chick at CTU is up to something and i wanna see Miles drunk off his ass!!!

Maybe tonight we find out Princess Leia is Jacks mom after the bald guy was his brother..it could happen!!

MRV
Old Mar 06, 2007, 1:10am   #19
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

The whole season's kinda draggy, but my secret sources say the upcoming episodes are gonna bring it back.
KHSPoker21 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 06, 2007, 12:04pm   #20
Eaglesfan
Grinder

Eaglesfan

just because it doesn't have a huge amount of action doesn't make it good.I liked this weeks. I read a reivew of this season before it started and the review talked about how it is the most violent season yet, so hopefully there will be ore action in the upcoming weeks, or the reviewer is an idiot. This week was a very good episode though, even though it was a little slow moving. Last weeks had a good conclusion obviously but the rest was only ok.