THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 14, 2008, 8:19am   #101
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Declare bankruptcy and determine to use poker to fund a restoration of a 69 Camaro. This deserves respect.

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 14, 2008, 9:52am   #102
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
RIP Charlton Heston.
Heston devoted the last years of his life to ensuring that criminally insane violent sex offenders can buy guns with cyanide tipped armor piercing bullets.

Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but I still think the world is better off without him. There are to many other people whose deaths are a bigger loss to the world, such as everyone else mentioned in this thread.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Apr 14, 2008 at 9:55am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:19am   #103
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolaboy View Post
Haven't looked at this site in a couple of months as I've not been playing poker. Been busy changing careers, starting school, declaring bankruptcy, taking care of the kid, etc. I've come up with a silly plan to buy and restore a '69 Camaro and decided to use poker to pay for the project. So, you can rescind the RIP, I'm making my triumphant return.
Girls do dig the Camaro Nice to have you around again zola - and don't forget the to play the POY events if you get a chance
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 2:08pm   #104
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

welcome back zola. hope you're alright. how is lil zola doing?

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 3:14pm   #105
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future

I was wondering where the hell Zola had been. Welcome back and good luck.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 3:20pm   #106
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Heston devoted the last years of his life to ensuring that criminally insane violent sex offenders can buy guns with cyanide tipped armor piercing bullets.

Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but I still think the world is better off without him. There are to many other people whose deaths are a bigger loss to the world, such as everyone else mentioned in this thread.

This thread helps put the silly "little" things SwoopAE says in better context

MRV

welcome back zola, good timing!

“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 4:04pm   #107
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

john goodman, he was a good-man
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 9:50pm   #108
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
john goodman, he was a good-man
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...comments/2311/
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:55pm   #109
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

zolaboy has a spectacular aura aboutzolaboy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytrick View Post
Declare bankruptcy and determine to use poker to fund a restoration of a 69 Camaro. This deserves respect.
Yeah, didn't really see how silly that sounded when I posted it. The debt was from a business that went bad, but I had left over funds in Pstars, so it makes sense to me. Glad to see you're still just a bit abrasive JT .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
welcome back zola. hope you're alright. how is lil zola doing?
She's really good, talking, starting to walk, and slowly figuring out how to manipulate me. Thanks everyone for the welcome back.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 1:29pm   #110
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote