THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 18, 2008, 1:48pm   #111
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Danny Federico...keyboardist for the E Street Band
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 18, 2008, 2:03pm   #112
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

Nevermind Bonsai beat me to it.
Old May 02, 2008, 10:22am   #113
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2008, 8:43pm   #114
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

102, good game sir! Hundreds of acid trips and he lives to 102, must not be as bad as some would have you believe then. PBUH.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2008, 9:44pm   #115
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

This just proves drugs are bad mkay. (Mr. Mackey's voice from Southpark). Just think of how old he could have lived to be had he not done drugs.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2008, 11:35am   #116
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
This just proves drugs are bad mkay. (Mr. Mackey's voice from Southpark). Just think of how old he could have lived to be had he not done drugs.

-d
anyway .. i once read an interview with "the oldest couple" ... the wife (a 100-something) said, that life is just boring if u that old !
"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2008, 3:30am   #117
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

RIP Sydney Pollack, died of cancer at 73.

I can actually say something about him.

When I worked at Paramount studios as a page, I was hired to work for Sydney for 1 week. It was probably 6 years ago and he broke his ankle. The PA at the time I think was out of town so they hired me as a temp.

All I did during that time was get lunch for the office once a day and take stuff to his house, usually the dailies (footage shot for the day).

During that 5 days I worked there I only saw him once. It was a true moment to remember, it was his first day back at the office, he entered on crutches chewing on a big unlit cigar. I was sitting on the couch, he started going up the stairs to his office. He stopped for about 5 seconds, looked at me, with a "who the hell is this guy" type of stare then kept on going.

I'll never forget that moment. I couldn't really tell you what he was like, but when that happened I just assumed he was grumpy because he had to be on crutches.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 11:18pm   #118
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

zolaboy has a spectacular aura aboutzolaboy has a spectacular aura about
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Luc Bourdon of the Vancouver Canucks.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...rss_topstories
Old May 30, 2008, 12:40am   #119
miser
Grinder

miser is on a distinguished road

Harvey Korman

A classic from a different era.
Old May 30, 2008, 6:12pm   #120
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolaboy View Post
Luc Bourdon of the Vancouver Canucks.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...rss_topstories

Yeah I was reading the paper [sic] Ottawa Sun on break and came across this

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Hock...18026-sun.html

TBH it made me want to punch the writer....
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote