THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 15, 2007, 8:24pm   #1
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough
Default Woooo-hooooooooooo

I've just booked my flights to Thailand. I leave June 10th and come back Sept 10th. This is where i'll be staying...

www.mmaphuket.com <---- Tony Jaa from Ong Bak's martial art

So when i come back i'll be able to beat the crap out of people, WOO! But seriously i've been looking forward to doing this for a couple of months now and it's finally arrived.

I sort of own a flat in Bath (rich city, high rent) which i'll be renting out to a friend, combined with other incomes i'll have £700 a month to live on out there and considering the cost of living in Thailand is so cheap, that'll go a long way (even if the onsite accomodation is expensivish) It also has a wireless internet doodah hicky so i can continue to play poker too.

I have a serious problem with discipline when it comes to poker, the reason i only play 10-15 hours a week is because i'm drunk or hungover for the other 155 hours of the week. Getting away from my current social environment and habits, and into an environment that nurtures development in all areas of life from temper to physical, will help my poker game no end. I'm fairing okay bimbling along how i am at the moment but i'm definately not learning anywhere near as efficiently as i'm capable of.

Anyhoo that's about it really. I'm off to Thailand to have the shit kicked out of me by men harder than your older brother, WOO!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 15, 2007, 8:29pm   #2
ChilloutNoob
wat

ChilloutNoob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got 6 Aces View Post

= mah bucket?
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
ChilloutNoob est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2007, 8:30pm   #3
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Aces be stealing mah bukket!!!!

Enjoy yourself sir

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2007, 8:44pm   #4
iceickle
Doyle Look-alike

iceickle is on a distinguished road

How long have you been studying Muay Thai for? Looks fun! I've been learning Budo Taijutsu for about two years (currently on a break while im in the states) and am still a complete beginner, but its alot of fun

I'm sure their training program will be very intense, good luck
iceickle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2007, 9:14pm   #5
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Is that where jack osborne went?

Sorry G6A but i call BS on all your story, but you're getting attention so mission accomplished.

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2007, 1:31am   #6
Badsastard
Sick, Sober and Sorry

Badsastard will become famous soon enoughBadsastard will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Badsastard

Nice one fella - gl to you, stay in touch - looking forward to the next HU .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Beaks View Post
We're doomed I tell ya, DOOMED!
Badsastard est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2007, 7:44am   #7
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

MRV you are correct about the Jack Osbourne thing. I'll be maintaining my blog on the link below and will be uploading pictures during the stay, including a before and after photo from the whole experience. Although i'm mainly there for the martial arts, i want to visit temples and other such photogenic places.

I only have a small amount of Jeetkunedo and jitsu experience but the site is open to children from ages 7+ and women too. The training regime is designed specifically for the individuals ability, experience, fitness levels. I'd imagine targets are made at the start of each month and you work to reach them over that period.

I'll still keep in contact with everyone as it's got wireless internet, it's just a question of how much time i'll have as i'm looking to dedicate more of my spare time to poker and site seeing than foruming and browsing.
Old May 16, 2007, 10:03am   #8
The_Ronin
Grinder

The_Ronin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilloutNoob View Post
= mah bucket?
oh no, made me laugh out loud

RR

PZ Meyers:
No, I've been avoiding it. Although I adore Spongebob and consider him a sterling role model for all of our fine students at UMM, I have a dread of the Hasselhoff. I'm still traumatized from the Spongebob movie, which was fabulous until the moment the Hasselhoff showed up — and now I have a fear that if I attended the theme park, the Hoff might suddenly show up and offer me a ride. Or a Whopper.

The_Ronin est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2007, 12:42pm   #9
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Thailand is awesome...

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2007, 3:08pm   #10
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Enjoy yourself G6A
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote