THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 05, 2007, 8:17pm   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default My favorite moment in poker..

Most people will say sucking out, making a big call/laydown/bluff, or cold decking someone. These are all good, but my favorite moment happens in live MTT's near or at the final table. I love it when there is a raise and an AI and the original raiser looks not at his cards, or his chips but at his watch before making a call with 9T, JT or some other weak hand. I have only seen this once on TX, but I have seen at least 20 times over the last 18 months. I love that, just thought I would share. Good day.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 06, 2007, 1:15am   #2
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I play weekly with an old timer that does that a lot. Of course, he buys houses with cash and spends in a year more than I have ever made in my entire life, so he plays in our "little" game for fun. He seems to enjoy the social interaction more than actually winning. Any honest player will tell you they play for the money, but to this guy, money has little meaning. He loses money in a winning session of poker because his time is so valuable (he runs his own company) The winnings make little difference. He always says "It's only money and you can't take it with you."

Some players play small stakes for fun and don't care if they bust out. Just tonight I was up $40 in NL10 and was in a $5 SNG at the same time. I flopped the nut flush draw and called two all-ins to make a 5K pot. When my river card hit they all cried "how do you make that call?" My answer was "$5."
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2007, 4:54pm   #3
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

my favorite moment is when my opponent hits a one outer, which has happened more frequently than i have liked latley, and i sit back and say "nice hand".

My opponent often says "thanks", scoops the pot and i usually take his chips 1-6 hands later. That is mathmatical justice in poker.

thaanks
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2007, 3:03am   #4
Xigol
Grinder

Xigol
Send a message via MSN to Xigol

Getting abused, i love it
Xigol est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2007, 4:58am   #5
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite moment in poker was when I reached over the table in a garage tournament and grabbed this fucking arrogant wise-ass puke and dragged him across the table when he said I wouldn't do it and another player said "don't splash the pot."
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2007, 5:49am   #6
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
My favorite moment in poker was when I reached over the table in a garage tournament and grabbed this fucking arrogant wise-ass puke and dragged him across the table when he said I wouldn't do it and another player said "don't splash the pot."
more details needed
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2007, 5:51am   #7
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

One of mine is when you're in a tourney in push/fold mode with ~10BB and people criticize you for not playing "real poker".
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2007, 7:22am   #8
theonlythree
aka 3

theonlythree is on a distinguished road

WaxHaxors - That's a good one.

I hate table coaches. I was kind of berated by someone in a home game last night when I was heads up against another guy. I had an open ended straight draw, the opponent raised all in and I folded.

The dude (who already busted) went on a shpiel about how folding an eight-outer was so stupid. I said, "he had top pair. if 8 cards are good for me, 40 are good for him." Of course at the time I said 47, which is wrong and my point was ignored. Plus, he's a dick and he threw a live mouse on a bonfire. And I saw "Girls giving head" in his Google search history. The address bar in the browser was conveniently freshly erased.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 11:22pm   #9
Xigol
Grinder

Xigol
Send a message via MSN to Xigol

i could of said "little boys giving head" then u could get him thrown in jail
Xigol est déconnecté   Reply With Quote