THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 07, 2009, 12:22am   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default Weekend baby

Weeeeeeekend whooop whhoooop!

Averaged 3500 hands a day so can enjoy the weekend guiltlessly. Didn't have one losing session all week (infact played over 4k hands one day until I was up .88 cents so the green screen kept going

Up 25 bi's. Sticking with the 5 tables and giving the game more thought.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 07, 2009, 1:02am   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Well you've definitely earned your 'Grinder' undertitle

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 07, 2009, 4:18am   #3
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

compared to a regular weekend tables suck.
also, i lost my fold button, if anyone sees it let me know.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2009, 1:41am   #4
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

hmm Id rather play the weekend and take days on work days

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2009, 2:17am   #5
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I should be playing weekends... Something nice about having a regular schedule though... Think I'll play tomorrow.

-TWLLM

Old Nov 08, 2009, 2:42am   #6
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

drink up pn the weekends bros, grind during the week so you can battle it out with the regs, always enjoyable.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2009, 4:20pm   #7
Banalanal
Grinder

So much for the bounitful weekends. 1/3 less tables on a Sunday and no worse player quality. Must have something to do with the fact that I play European tables so my weekday grinding is playing when people get off work and hit the tables...

-TWLLM