THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:16pm   #1
ChilloutNoob
wat

ChilloutNoob is on a distinguished road
Default NL100 6max vid

made a nl100 two tables 6 max vid.
the problem is i had the option flicker free drawing in pahud on so no stats i knew this before because the instructors at cr have the same problems but it always worked for me in the past.
I only have stats for one player at the beginning of the session so i think it isnt so important.

vid will be up after camtasia finished the compression etc (6hours) and i uploaded the vid (2hours).
Camtasia is so ******** bad but camstudio is worse. the problem is that camtasia is sooo slow and no matter which option i chose when producing the video the quality is almost always bad and the file big.
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
ChilloutNoob est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:20pm   #2
Seraph
Krusnik

Seraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of light

to convert videos use virtual dub, its a bit complicated but much better than camtasia.

I wrote a tutorial in the german part of the forum about using virtual dub.

Edit: here it is http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...47&postcount=7

Last edited by Seraph; Aug 07, 2007 at 12:23pm.
Seraph est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:23pm   #3
ChilloutNoob
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
to convert videos use virtual dub, its a bit complicated but much better than camtasia.

I wrote a tutorial in the german part of the forum about using virtual dub.
but if i stop the recording i can watch the vid (still in good quality),save the project and then produce it and afterwards its bad quality so i dont see where i should virtual dub there. at the end its to late.
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:39pm   #4
Seraph
Krusnik

Seraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of lightSeraph is a glorious beacon of light

After watching you click the save button, and the vid is in still good quality , but reallyy big, then use virtual dub to convert it with another codec , for example Xvid MPG-4 , now you have a vid in good quality but not bigger than 200mb.

You can also use camtasia but it seems you are not familiar with converting videos thants why your vids have bad quality. Read the tutorial and use virtual dub.

btw: virtual dub is faster it needs only about one hour not six.
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:43pm   #5
ChilloutNoob
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
After watching you click the save button, and the vid is in still good quality , but reallyy big, then use virtual dub to convert it with another codec , for example Xvid MPG-4 , now you have a vid in good quality but not bigger than 200mb.

You can also use camtasia but it seems you are not familiar with converting videos thants why your vids have bad quality. Read the tutorial and use virtual dub.

btw: virtual dub is faster it needs only about one hour not six.
can i still save something even im already producing? if yes how?
if i click save its saved as camproject or so not sure this file can be read by virtual dub
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:45pm   #6
HoschH
big river

HoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of light

Capture PA-Stats:

"Camtasia Recorder" -> "Tools" -> Enable "Capture layered windows"

Works fine for me.

I'm also using virtual dub/xvid to get a good quality and a moderate file size.
HoschH est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:50pm   #7
Seraph
Krusnik

your unconverted file is still saved, cancel the kompressing and delete the compressed file, the main file is saved on your hd, search it and drag and drop it into virtual dub.

Did you record your vid as avi or camrec, maybe camrec caused some trouble, but i think virtual dub can handle both files. If not install this: http://2dl.pchome.de/5/K-Lite_Codec_Pack_v330_2135.zip

no guarantee
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:51pm   #8
HoschH
big river

HoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilloutNoob View Post
can i still save something even im already producing? if yes how?
if i click save its saved as camproject or so not sure this file can be read by virtual dub
I don't know exactly because I can't access my computer right now, but I think if you right-click the big camproject-file within the windows explorer there is a option "Extract AVI" (or similar). This big AVI-File can be read by virtual dub.
HoschH est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2007, 12:58pm   #9
ChilloutNoob
wat

whats weird is that when i watch the avi file now it has a "grünstich" and when i open the project in camtasia it still has a "grünstich" in the "clip-auswahlfenster" but as soon as i add it to the timeline its normal again. i hope it wont be like that after i converted it with virtual dub
Old Aug 07, 2007, 1:23pm   #10
ChilloutNoob
wat

doesnt really work

ps: seraph you have apm