THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 15, 2007, 11:55pm   #1
AceSweaty
Grinder

AceSweaty is on a distinguished road
Default Interpoker - Double Bite & Rakeback

Is it possible to have both the 200% dep bonus and rakeback here? If so can anyone recommend a good rakeback affiliate? If not what other sites allow for both?

Thanks for the advice about staying away from FT, just tried my luck in a $5 NL Sng, every player except one betting the pot and raising the blinds x3 = scary stuff, can't wait to finish the bonus and get out.
AceSweaty est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 18, 2007, 2:11am   #2
iceickle
Doyle Look-alike

iceickle is on a distinguished road

I can't wait to finish my bonus on Interpoker and get out theres just not enough players on there for me (1/2 FL).

I have rakeback on Interpoker, but it's deducted from any bonuses. My signup bonus is classified as a 'reward' however so i'm not sure if it will be, hopefully not. $100 bonus when I clear 500 points, i'm halfway there now... Had a nice foray into 2/4 last night doubling up and earning 30 FPP in the process, the points are too easy there, and the play is exactly like it is at 1/2 (if anything there are more fish)!!!

But just go a google search for an affiliate, I think you will find the bonus is deducted from the rakeback (or the other way around, i dunno)
iceickle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2007, 8:48pm   #3
AceSweaty
Grinder

AceSweaty is on a distinguished road

Are there many 6-max 0.25/0.5 and 0.5/1 FL players on there?
AceSweaty est déconnecté   Reply With Quote