THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Sep 03, 2007, 5:41pm   #11
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

wooot! a JDS sighting!
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 04, 2007, 1:23am   #12
jds2381
Professional

jds2381 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post
wooot! a JDS sighting!

LOL Hows it been man?

jds2381 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 04, 2007, 5:51am   #13
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Dammit. This thread reminds me how much I miss my old job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2007, 2:41am   #14
jds2381
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
Dammit. This thread reminds me how much I miss my old job.

not selling homes I presume

Old Sep 05, 2007, 6:41am   #15
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds2381 View Post
not selling homes I presume
That's the key - wasn't selling anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2007, 6:59pm   #16
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

JDS-You are right Countrywide is supposedly fine now. My personal refi is not yet complete as it seems their turn times for underwriting have gone to complete shit. Luckily enough for me we never used American Home Mortgage. The original loan in question that prompted me to start this thread has since closed with countrywide and I have been paid a large sum of money .

On a side note it looks like interest rates are starting to drop to acceptable levels again...6% is paying some yield spread as of today. I dont' hate my job as much today as I did a couple weeks ago. My new headache is I have 4 or 5 borrowers preapproved for construction loans. I hate construction loans.
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2007, 2:38am   #17
jds2381
Professional

nm im drunk

Old Sep 09, 2007, 2:53pm   #18
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

I hate my job too, I'm basically a glorified handyman, doing restaurant repairs home repairs etc. I get paid pretty well but I'm sick of these restaurant owners with their gazillion dollars and they hold out on paying for months.

For instance we built this restaurant that is doing pretty well, they have owed us $16,000 for 6 months now and they expect me to go in Monday and install a water line?

I have $6000 in outstanding invoices out and my bank account is at -$40 right now. I see these f---ing pricks getting shit done to their houses and the restaurants are packed all day but I have to struggle because they can't pay me?

This is my friends cmpany and I'm sort of sub contracted out so my tax forms say i'm self employed. That's another thing that pisses me off, he was doing small handyman repairs for a year then I moved out here and started helping him. It was me and him and we just did small stuff. Then we started growing alittle and did one big job. I kept on telling him we should concentrate on the big jobs because that's more money.

I thought we would be a team and split up the pay and responsibilities. I was wrong, he took my advice and is now rolling in job's the money is flowing like niagara falls.....for him. For me I am still where I was 3 years ago when we started. He kept on hiring more people to work and now he just drives around and makes money off us while we're out there doing the shit work. When he hired more people my work load got less so I'm making less money.

He has been remodeling his house for the last year and I see all this money being dumped into his house and my account is at -$40. I'm so pissed right now, I'm going to NY next week and i'll be broke. I have $800 in bills left to pay by wednsday and nothing to pay them with.

Sorry for the hijack vent guy's but this has been hanging over me or a year now and I need to vent. My wife know's and she is constantly pissed about it. But I try to make it sound positive because I don't think it's good for me to have someone to bitch with. I have to think about this shit everyday and I don't want to come home and hear about it all night.

I'm a real patient person but when i'm pushed over the edge my temper can get extremely bad. I am definitely over the edge but i've held back, now I have all this shit bottled up inside me and no where to let it out. I know it affects my game too. My swings have been extremely big because of my condition right now. I'm seriously on life tilt and it's causing some depression too.

Again sorry for the hijack and vent I just needed to let some of this out.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2007, 3:54pm   #19
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Stop the insanity! You need a business agent. Locate the nearest union hall for your given trade and tell them your story and ask for an application.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2007, 4:19pm   #20
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Stop the insanity! You need a business agent. Locate the nearest union hall for your given trade and tell them your story and ask for an application.
I wish we had Unions in Texas.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote