THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:20pm   #1
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Werewolf Game prt 2: registration and rules discussion thread

there was some discussion about changing the rules a lil bit in this thread. So i think we should discuss this here.

also, if you like to participate in the next werewolf game post it here.

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:21pm   #2
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in!
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:24pm   #3
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

If it starts before Sept. 1st, I won't be able to make it. Otherwise, count me in for sure...

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:27pm   #4
ChilloutNoob
wat

ChilloutNoob is on a distinguished road

im out
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
ChilloutNoob est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:29pm   #5
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilloutNoob View Post
im out
Just hang around one more round!
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:33pm   #6
ChilloutNoob
wat

ChilloutNoob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garso View Post
Just hang around one more round!
nice wordplay
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
ChilloutNoob est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:42pm   #7
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in.

I was irritated in the last game that I had to be out of town during the first 4 days so I gave up my seat to Eoto so you didn't have a temporarily absent player - that worked well! I could have participated for most of it. Oh well..

The point being, we might want some rules or protocol for absent players.

I also am in favor of voting in the thread for transparency, and think 16:3 or something close is probably fair (despite the drubbing in the last game!).
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:46pm   #8
vega7
Brunson

vega7 is on a distinguished road

I'm in.
vega7 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:57pm   #9
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Sounds like fun even with the fact thats my biggest nightmare to live in a world where 2mM is god. Count me in.
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 1:15pm   #10
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

I will play (again).

I skimmed over most of the threads in the first game last night. Its amazing how the posts have better clarity when you know the answer.

I think it only fair though that, since I was around in game 1 until the end, if we go over our player limit I'll drop out for someone who missed the first game or was killed off in the first few days.
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote