THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:26pm   #21
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
I'm not a big fan of fake SN's for the game. I feel like I know the personalities of several posters on here and that including that information in the thought process would add to the game not take away from it. Maybe it would be fun to also try to figure out who everyone is (first one to start a whore house is obviously queenie), but all in all I vote for regular SNs.
yep. also, i dont think we should encourage ppl to have more then 1 account here.

remember kids: multi accounting will get your funds confiscated

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:31pm   #22
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

oh oh me !! me!! picl me!! oh oh me!! I wanna be one of the cool kids!!!! oh oh oh!!

ahh com'on

ehhhhh

coomm'on

ehhhh
comm'on

emmmm

German version for @MM and Crew ( or I think it is German lol)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DptS8nqu_00

WOOO!
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.

Last edited by ggnh; Aug 22, 2007 at 3:34pm.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:50pm   #23
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Oh God, more of this stupid werewolf bullshit....geez

How about changing werewolfs to "pimps" and the village ppl to "hos" that would be more fun.....wouldnt it??

MRV

P.S. just kidding, its not as bad as 3 kids sitting in their mommys basement discusssing global warming on a pokerforum!!!!
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Aug 22, 2007 at 3:53pm.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:53pm   #24
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

zolaboy has a spectacular aura aboutzolaboy has a spectacular aura about
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post
Oh God, more of this stupid werewolf bullshit....geez

How about changing werewolfs to "pimps" and the village ppl to "hos" that would be more fun.....wouldnt it??

MRV
but why would i want to play a game that so closely reflects my life? c'mon MRV you know you want to play...
Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:55pm   #25
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

I'm out, but for reasons totally unrelated to the game.

May I strongly suggest we use dummy names for this game (assuming TG/Mercy don't object) because it's very different when you know who everyone is at the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 4:16pm   #26
queenie5
whore

queenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to queenie5 Send a message via Yahoo to queenie5

I don'twant a dummy name dammit
i am the town whore...i'm in....
Old Aug 22, 2007, 4:32pm   #27
KS_Perfection
Professional

KS_Perfection will become famous soon enough

Im in for another go around.
KS_Perfection est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:50pm   #28
Grisu_1981
Grinder

Grisu_1981

I am not keen on dummy account because I think it's better fun for the ppl railing to know the players. More sympathy/antipathy involved for the viewer
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:22pm   #29
vNeumann
VROOM....VROOM....

vNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of lightvNeumann is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
but it also gives more information to the wolves (would be easier for them to jump on a bandwagon)
True. But exactly this jumping on a bandwagon is an important clue for the villagers.

I've read this game http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=5315060 on 2+2 and they posted the votes in the thread.

It was a very close game, the villagers made a mistake at the very end which cost them the victory.

By the way they played
wolves: 4 , seer: 1 angel: 1 villagers: 17.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:55pm   #30
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

In.