Default How to go bust! Lesson one!

All-in preflop with KQ vs 24.
All-in preflop with AQ vs A10.
All-in preflop with KK vs 99.
All-in preflop with JJ vs Q10.
All-in preflop with 10 10 vs J10.
All-in preflop with AK vs 86s.
All-in preflop with AA vs KK.
Flop two pair and go all in vs top pair, to hit fullhouse on the turn and get rivered by the higher fullhouse. 9 8 in hand, K 9 8 flop, 8 turn, K river.
Call a reraise preflop with 99 to see Q 5 4 flop, push it all in to see him turn over A 8, then hit his ace on the turn after calling Ace high.
Flop top two pair on the big blind with K 5 4 flops. I raised, he reraised, I reraised all-in to have him call with 2 3 and make the wheel on the river.

These are just the hands on the top of my head. I can't remember them all.

I remember busting out 21st place in a 200+ player tournament with A8(I was about to be blinded out anyway) vs the BB(A4). He flopped a set and made a fullhouse when I caught my ace on the river. That was the last few dollars I had to spend.

I made the right move every fucking time and got killed repeatedly. Slaughtered. Buttfucked and molested. Totally fucking owned. I've busted. I'm broke. My game is over. How can one guy be so damn unlucky?
Atleast 20 games in a row I got sucked out by the weaker hand. Often it was by 3 or 2 outers.

I couldn't play any better and I couldn't run any fucking worse.
Blade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 16, 2007, 3:36pm   #2
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

zolaboy has a spectacular aura aboutzolaboy has a spectacular aura about
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Search posts by Skid1 and know you are not alone.
Old Sep 16, 2007, 4:19pm   #3
Blade
Flop Artist

Blade

I searched for his posts and entertaining they were. I still don't believe I could play any better than I have done. You put your money in when you have the best of it right? When the odds are in your favor? You don't HAVE to have the nuts right?

Honestly, it looks like you guys view Skid1 as maybe a bad player. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Who cares. He did obviously get bad beat a few times. I think we've got the same fucking disease but I'm almost certain that I played the best poker I could. I'm pretty sure I'm no fucking chimp, unless there is some big poker joke out and I'm the punchline. Jesus christ. KK vs 99. AA vs KK? FUCK OFF.
Blade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 4:42pm   #4
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quit going all-in preflop then.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 5:09pm   #5
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

obv your bankroll management is running bad

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 5:33pm   #6
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Quote:
Umm. Wrong.

Lesson #1 - Getting all in with the best hand is good.

Last edited by skeptix82; Sep 16, 2007 at 5:54pm.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 5:40pm   #7
mercury
Brunson

mercury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
obv your bankroll management is running bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
QFT

+ never go on TILT.
mercury est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 5:42pm   #8
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Ummmmm.

No...........

Seriously guys.

Lesson #1 - Getting it all in with the best hand is good.

Last edited by skeptix82; Sep 16, 2007 at 6:02pm.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 5:48pm   #9
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute

axis was joking (I hope )

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 5:51pm   #10
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

9 times out of 10 the humor gets lost in translation.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote