THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:07pm   #41
Omnificent
Flop Artist

Omnificent is on a distinguished road

I started with $100 split with 50 on PS and 50 on Pacific, I lost it all on Pacific, and reloaded another 40 there..haven't played there in awhile, so I'm not sure where exactly it stands at the moment.

My role at PS went down below $20 during this stupid play period, mostly playing 2NL, 5NL and $1 STT. After the realization I've both been playing much more smartly, and I've had some pretty sweet cards - holding 77 with a K 7 7 flop with two other all in's...., my role is back over 50 now and running nicely.

There is definately no better teacher then experience, and I'm getting more confident in my play against the maniacs. The difficulty is when sitting down at a table where someone plays as well as you do ... but I'm sure most realize that

GL to you as well...also I would say through the freeroll's out the window, nothing but a major waste of time, especially with a BR like yours.
Omnificent est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 02, 2007, 3:52pm   #42
Omnificent
Flop Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosico View Post
Keep us in touch with how you go.

I suck..... well variance sux anyhow

My AA got beat twice to trips today at the 5 uNL tables.

...that's all, you may all go about your daily business

Oh, and I figured out that I play wayyyyy to many hands so I have reduced it to about 25 - 30% of hands per hour...still too many?? what say you?

Last edited by Omnificent; Nov 02, 2007 at 3:56pm.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 4:23pm   #43
Omnificent
Flop Artist

So .. an update is in order I suppose.

I went busto at PS some time ago, played in some of the free rolls but man just find those a major waste of time and energy, I would rather just reload then sit through that agonizing torture.

On another note, I run like a freakin yoyo at Pacific...went from $40 to $120 playing 5/10, then back down to $10, now back to $30..

One thing I've discovered for myself anyhow is that nearly every winning session is during the day EST (while I'm at work ) and every single loss including last nights implossion down to $10 is during the evening hours...

Is this my imagination or a possibility?
Old Nov 20, 2007, 10:28pm   #44
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnificent View Post
One thing I've discovered for myself anyhow is that nearly every winning session is during the day EST (while I'm at work ) and every single loss including last nights implossion down to $10 is during the evening hours...

Is this my imagination or a possibility?
Your expected profit/loss is about the same day and night. You have just been more lucky in the day than in the night.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote