THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 04, 2007, 11:06pm   #1
POKERCHUMP
Flop Artist

POKERCHUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default calculatum pro

i discovered this application for online games. to help people who are not too good at calculating odds.

i wanted to use it, but only problem is, i have to deposit $$ in to one of the affiliate saites or pay 100.00 to use it.

my question is there any free calculators out there like this that i can use to help me learn on the free games, or, how can i buy in if im in the usa? so i can use this?
POKERCHUMP est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 04, 2007, 11:28pm   #2
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

There should be US facing rooms on the affiliate list.

This program is pretty good, although I am not convinced it isn't used to see your hole cards. Also, don't take the advice that it suggests. Unless you have the program calibrated well, it will get you into trouble.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2007, 11:49pm   #3
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Poker office can calculate you basic odds of hitting.

You can also use the tools on this site to calculate past hands. Look in the tools section.

For most hands you do not need the exact odds - you can just round to a rough%.

It is only in super tight situations (in cash games) where a higher accuracy is needed.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 4:13am   #4
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

hahaha paying 100$ to use a pot odds calculator

check cardplayer.com
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 4:35am   #5
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

http://www.pokertips.org/simulator/odds.php
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 4:48am   #6
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Calculatem Pro offers real-time analysis with no input from the player. The odds are calculated instantly. Pot odds, % you will draw out to win (estimated) %'s of opponents possible holdings and other variables are calculated as soon as the cards are dealt. It is far superior to a general odds calculator that requires inputing the cards. It is handy to have. Don't pay for it however.

With that being said, you will come to rely on it and quit doing your own basic calculations. This is bad. It is a great learning tool to check your own math or to multi-table, although windows popping up all over your screen will inhibit the program from monitoring all the games effectively.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 5:02am   #7
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48908

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39566

I am not sure if all of those guys post are jokes, if it is its actually quite funny, if its not its even funnier xD

But read other of your post it seems like you are not.

Man if you loss at online poker its not because of rough estimate in your calculation.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote