THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

View Poll Results: I would like to stake skeptix for...
Anything! 12 36.36%
Nothing, gtfo. 3 9.09%
Stars nightly when it's $320. 0 0%
FTP Monday 1k. 0 0%
Stars sunday tournies when Skeptix is low on stars. 4 12.12%
Skeptix should learn to play cash games. 13 39.39%
Skeptix is a bastard. 9 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 04, 2007, 6:24pm   #51
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iestyn75 View Post
No, not this way. I think that if I buy a share in this (and a $30 share seems reasonable to me btw) I'd want it to represent consecutive buy-ins as Skeptix plays them, not 'as he wants over 2/3 months'. By this I mean that if we have shares in 5x215s then from the start of the run, it must be the next 5 Skeptix plays, not every other or 'as he wants'. Sorry if this comment is nit-picking and uncessary.

I'd be in for one share of the scheme outlined on the previous page.
I don't think I was as clear as I intended. I would expect that each time Skeptix played one of these it would be part of the staking arrangement.

What I was trying to say was that he need not fix the split of $215 and $162 tournaments in advance. If he wanted to play exclusively $162s in one staking period that would be OK or he could play 8 $215s and use the rest in $162s.

Hopefully that is a bit clearer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 04, 2007, 7:00pm   #52
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

I think I'll probably go with the deal I previously outlined. I will definitely set some sort of time period for this and I will not play any of these events on my own money until the stake is played out.

I'll set up the details in the next couple days and will start once either all or most of the shares are sold.