THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 05, 2007, 11:02am   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default Nightly/Sunday Stakes

We're gonna set this up for

( 8 ) $215 Sunday buyins
( 8 ) $162 Nightly buyins

The Sunday buyins will assume -

( 3 ) Sunday Million buyins
( 3 ) Sunday Warm-Up buyins
( 2 ) Sunday 2nd Chance buyins

However-

The Sunday 2nd Chance buyins will be allowed to be exchanged for either the Sunday Warm Up or the Sunday Million.

The Sunday Warm-Up buyins will be allowed to be exchanged for the Sunday Million.

This will allow for some flexibility.

I will try to complete this stake in 3 weeks, but it will likely be 3.5 to 4 weeks.

The buyins add up to $3016, so there will be 100 $30 stakes sold.

I will begin the stake either :

-Once all shares are sold
-Once two weeks have elapsed from the original post.
(Whichever comes first).

Each share consitutes 1% of the gross if there is no net profit. If there is a net profit, each share is worth the original share price plus .5% of the net. Previous stakeback applies if there is a net profit (again, this does not in any way effect the payout other shareholders are owed, it comes out of my share of the net).

I will not play any Nightly/Sunday $215 buyin events on my own money until this stake is complete.

I will post stake-watch threads whenever I register for an event. However, I would like to not clog up The Lounge with these threads. I was thinking either Poker Stories or MTT (thoughts?).

EDIT : I always forget something. Money on Stars please. Payouts will also be made through Stars (though FTP payouts will likely be allowed).

Also, I will allow 6 weeks for the stake, though I expect completion in 4. If after 6 weeks I haven't completed all the buy-ins, the remaining buy-ins will be refunded at face value and the value of shares will be determined by the buy-ins that have been completed.

Shareholders :

2 - expopcorn
3 - Gerrit2002
3 - HoschH
2 - Jokeslayer
3 - tigga
1 - KTC
5 - Grisu_1981
1 - MikkeD
1 - Iestyn75
10 - TWLLM
2 - ssta
1 - b7402j
2 - Badsastard
2 - AllPartyAce
10 - Zurswierding
3 - Eli924
6 - Seb47
1 - Staphros
2 - ImAllInNow
2 - LimpIn
2 - jds2381
2 - themom
2 - AxisOfEvil
2 - Marc_HBNord
10 - TackleBoxMurphy

80 shares sold. Stake is now closed.

Last edited by skeptix82; Oct 20, 2007 at 3:04am.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 05, 2007, 12:59pm   #2
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Put me down for 2 shares (last of the big spenders I know).

I presume you want the cash on Stars.

Just one point, I would like you to feel able to take up to 5 weeks. 8 sunday tournaments in 3 weeks is fine if you feel good each week, but I would prefer you to take more time than to play these when you don't feel at your best.

About time you went deep in one of these.

Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 1:05pm   #3
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Put me in skeptix. I feel Your next big cash coming. You deserve it and there is no chance I am not part of it.

So put me in for lets say 3 stakes. Money should be sent by stars I guess?
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 1:24pm   #4
HoschH
big river

HoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of light

3 stakes for me too.
HoschH est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 2:10pm   #5
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

I'll take 2. You're skeptix on stars, right? (I won't actually send the money until you confirm that's where you want it)
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 2:16pm   #6
eoto
got Stripes

eoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond reputeeoto has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to eoto

skeptix (Bellingham) is correct
eoto (7:42 PM) :
du bist konditor?
Frufru (7:42 PM) :
ja
eoto (7:42 PM) :
mach mir ma ne fette torte ^^
Frufru (7:43 PM) :
kann das nicht
eoto est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 2:44pm   #7
tigga
Dnevnoi Dozor !

tigga
Send a message via ICQ to tigga

3 shares for me, this time.

don't hurry, and play your best poker ever
Old Oct 05, 2007, 3:14pm   #8
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

I have a question.

Would you allow us to pay with T$? Spends the same as cash for what you plan on playing....
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 3:16pm   #9
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbilo View Post
I have a question.

Would you allow us to pay with T$? Spends the same as cash for what you plan on playing....
Dont You mean W$ like Wolf-$? Upps wrong thread / game...
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2007, 3:37pm   #10
KTC
Grinder

KTC will become famous soon enough

*Check how much has on Stars*

I'll be cheap, and take 1 only. Surely this is more +EV than me playing tournaments with it.
KTC est déconnecté   Reply With Quote