THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 27, 2007, 4:59pm   #1
bluelips
Grinder

bluelips is on a distinguished road
Default Official Boozer Thread

aye aye lads, every forum needs one, so we don't start new threads everytime a forum member gets plastered.

So who's oot on the sauce tonite? I know I am
bluelips est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:22pm   #2
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i'll leave the house at 22:00, and i hope i'll be drunk by midnight. wish me luck.

oh and as a sidenote, i did some scientific research lately, and found out that it's not good to drink more then 20 shots of jägermeister. you guys should keep that in mind.

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:35pm   #3
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
oh and as a sidenote, i did some scientific research lately, and found out that it's not good to drink more then 20 shots of jägermeister. you guys should keep that in mind.
I also did that research a couple of years ago and the result was the same - not good.
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:44pm   #4
bluelips
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post

found out that it's not good to drink more then 20 shots of jägermeister. .
QFT

same applies to Tequila im sure of it
Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:45pm   #5
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

No, the Jag is a lot worse, from someone who has tested that theory many many times over with both.

Jag wins for sure
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:50pm   #6
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Tip from someone who needs a 40 to get drunk:

Start out your binge drinking session with Goldschlager (sp). The tiny gold flakes make tiny little nicks in your throat/digestive tract so that the alcohol is absorbed faster into your bloodstream.

Oh, and LOL at leaving the house at 10pm and being drunk by midnight. I wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 6:00pm   #7
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Its not good to switch from jager to tequila either.

I used to gargle Goldschlager.

I also think the last time i did all 3 i got stabbed or something in a mall parking lot in vegas at like 10am on a sunday. cocaine was always causing trouble back then, ahhhh superbowl sundays back in the day!!!!

MRV

p.s. thanks for the flashback!

p.s.s. just because this thread im going to drink tonight and make total "ass" post!!!
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Jul 27, 2007 at 6:10pm.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 6:49pm   #8
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post
p.s.s. just because this thread im going to drink tonight and make total "ass" post!!!
uhhh pick me pick me pick me
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 8:13pm   #9
bluelips
Grinder

Itæs official, ass posts are strictly in this thread

aye be on mah waqy to get well plastered i fink, gl ggnh im all in
Old Jul 27, 2007, 9:43pm   #10
Grisu_1981
Grinder

Grisu_1981

All-in. I love this thread already. Oh and yes I had some drinks...