THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 19, 2007, 10:06pm   #1
LimpIn
Doyle Look-alike

LimpIn will become famous soon enough
Default Annoying cashout problem

Seems to a problem with the Solo/Maestro cards cashouts at Pokerstars. Been emailing support all freaking morning. Anybody else having similar problems be it with Pokerstars or any other site?
LimpIn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 19, 2007, 10:55pm   #2
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

I think they're back now - haven't cashed anything out but the cashier no longer reports the option as "unavailable"
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2007, 11:02pm   #3
LimpIn
Doyle Look-alike

I've had a nightmare typing emails to them all day. They're supposed to be working Monday. Cost me about $100, just pissing about until they get it sorted.

I was told I could withdraw to NETeller but then that didn't materialise. I was told they were working now, which they still aren't. I will wait until Monday.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 12:04pm   #4
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Same here, the software won't let me cash out to my Visa card (UK Issued).

I'm only playing $1 sngs at the moment so it's no big deal. It let me cash out to my Visa last time when I came first in a $4 180man sng, but not when I've been sitting there for 6 hours earning about $1.40 per hour.

How annoying...

What did support tell you? There is an option to cash out by bank transfer but it takes 7 days and if you get the details wrong there is like a £30 charge or something stupid like that.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 9:23pm   #5
LimpIn
Doyle Look-alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK47 View Post
Same here, the software won't let me cash out to my Visa card (UK Issued).

I'm only playing $1 sngs at the moment so it's no big deal. It let me cash out to my Visa last time when I came first in a $4 180man sng, but not when I've been sitting there for 6 hours earning about $1.40 per hour.

How annoying...

What did support tell you? There is an option to cash out by bank transfer but it takes 7 days and if you get the details wrong there is like a £30 charge or something stupid like that.
I was told I would be able to cashout on Monday. They said they were was a problem with their cashout processor with regards to Solo and Maestro cards. Perhaps there's a similar problem with VISA...maybe??
Old Oct 22, 2007, 7:57pm   #6
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

I shall have to eMail them as I'm don't wish to cash out to with a cheque, 15 days for delivery and another 7 days to cash it?

How annoying, the bank transfer is a als annoying as it will probably go tits up and I'll have to pay the £30 fee for wrong details or whatever.

I'm going to have to send a 'Bill Filmaff' type eMail to them.

eg.

I CANNOT CASH OUT TO MY VISA CARD! SORT IT OUT LEE JONES YOU ISLE OF MAN LOVING %"^%£"$&%$£&%$%$£^.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 8:05pm   #7
LimpIn
Doyle Look-alike

Well they have already had my email. I've been trying to cash out since Thursday freaking night. They told me it would be ok today, WRONG! They told me at 1pm today to wait 8 more hrs.

To say I'm a little peeved is an understatement. I was able to cash 12% of what I wanted out to NETeller but not the rest.

I won't be doing cheques or bank transfers. Hopefully this will be resolved tonight, if not they will be getting another not so understanding email.