THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 20, 2007, 11:27am   #1
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all
Default PokerStars Beggars...

Alright guys, I've been playing pokerstars $1 & $5 sit and go's and there have been alot of people in the chat box asking players to transfer $1.20 or $5.50 for another game.

Does this happen alot on PokerStars? I remember watching one of hustlrs videos and there was someone begging for money in the chat box in his game.

I'm sick of tramps begging in the street lying next to a cash machine and asking for some "change" when they know I've just withdrawn £50 from the machine. And now there are people begging in online poker games?

It's ridiculous! There should be some sort of system in place for people begging in a chat box. BAN THEM!

Out of the last 10 games I've played there have been three "beggars", this means that there's roughly a 30% chance of there being a beggar in the room.

I'm already annoyed half the time because of the amount of fish in there drawing out on me and now there's the extra 30% annoyance factor from people who need to get a job!!!

What do you guys think of the begging epidemic on pokerstars?

Last edited by MikeAK47; Oct 20, 2007 at 11:34am.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 20, 2007, 11:37am   #2
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

1 - Right click
2 - Options
3 - Block observer chat
4 - Win monies
Old Oct 20, 2007, 11:51am   #3
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Damn, why didn't I think of that before posting this?

haha

Thanks for the tip
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 12:05pm   #4
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

could you transfer me a few bucks? plzkthx

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 12:34pm   #5
Grisu_1981
Grinder

Grisu_1981

Everybody go get 2mm $ 0.01.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 12:44pm   #6
AceSweaty
Grinder

AceSweaty is on a distinguished road

Or, ask for their address to send the $100 cheque to, then we can have an imaginative thread on here to discuss an alternative delivery package.
AceSweaty est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 4:47pm   #7
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

I usually find this approach is sucessful.......

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50732
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 5:33pm   #8
Iestyn75
Professional

Iestyn75 will become famous soon enoughIestyn75 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Or, ask for their address to send the $100 cheque to, then we can have an imaginative thread on here to discuss an alternative delivery package.
Ha Ha. This reminds me of the school kids in these parts who took to sending their Headmaster a range of things 'on approval'. Best mail order thing they ever sent him was a self-assembly green house (glass house) for the garden. Unfortunately, the days of paying for something after you've seen it are long gone.
Iestyn75 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 5:49pm   #9
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK47 View Post
Out of the last 10 games I've played there have been three "beggars", this means that there's roughly a 30% chance of there being a beggar in the room.
Sample size = +EV.

Also, why even say 'roughly'. It's exactly 30% ldo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 6:05pm   #10
queenie5
whore

queenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to queenie5 Send a message via Yahoo to queenie5

didn't we have one where someone was going like...it puts the lotion on the skin it does as it was told....to freak out the beggar? Was that here or 2+2?