THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 13, 2007, 2:25pm   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A cursed village...

Backdrop:

Once long ago there was a village, that was loved above all others, by an all powerful GOD. For centuries the village people lived in harmony both with each other and nature under the watchful eye of their GOD.

Then it all changed, the village became wrought with sin, drinking, gambling, prostitution, murder, rape, and pedophilia.

God acted quickly and without mercy. He cast a terrible curse on this village. During the day it there is no notable changes, but at night it all goes to hell. Four of your fellow villagers become creatures of the night, preying on the innocent. Fear not my village for your god has not left you without hope. I have sent an angel, and a powerful prophet to your time of need.

God loves you, but I will make you worthy of my love. But it's only in the face of horror that you truly find your noble self. And you can be so noble. So... I will bring you pain, I will bring you horror, and I shall bring you death. So that you may rise above it. So that those of you who will survive this reign of hell in the village will be worthy of your God's love.

Here are the players:

khs
queenie (eaten/seer)
timbilo
seedload
hoff (the_ronin)
bokunori
notjitsu (hung/angel)
garso
ks_perfection
dchrist
bubbleboy
ssta
tjtay (eaten/villager)
boilermaker (hung/villager)

4 wolves
1 angel
1 seer
8 Villagers

Rules:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...#Post 5704592

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...fpart=1&v c=1

A few highlights:
1. Wolves can not PM during the day
2. Villagers can post at night
3. This game operates in a bubble so nothing said in here affects any other part of this forum or life. If you do not trust your fellow PTipers you can set your setting to invisible mode, I do not think this is necessary.

MISC stuff:
The villager PM will say “you are a villager Good luck”.
The first page will be a running cliff notes to the events that each day brings
I will pick an MVP at the end
All votes during the day PM's at night must be in by 7:00pm est. There is no strategy posts from this time to the time in which I change day to night, or night to day.
In the event of a tie a one hour run off if it is still tied both die.
I will say who was attacked if the angel makes the save

First day votes: (green = Final vote)

khs- bolermaker
queenie-boilermaker
timbilo-the_ronin
seedload-ssta<boilermaker<boilermaker
hoff (the_ronin)-boilermaker<boilermaker
bokunori-no vote
notjitsu-boilermaker
garso-boilermaker-ssta
ks_perfection-no vote
dchrist-the_ronin
bubbleboy-the_ronin
ssta-boilermaker
tjtay-the_ronin
boilermaker-queenie<ssta<boilermaker<the_ronin

Boilermaker killed (villager)

First night queenie eaten (seer)

2nd day

khs- notjitsu
timbilo- notjitsu
seedload- notjitsu < bokunori
hoff (the_ronin)- notjitsu
bokunori- notjitsu
notjitsu- tjtay < bokunori
garso- notjitsu
ks_perfection- notjitsu < bokunori
dchrist- notjtisu
bubbleboy- notjtisu
ssta- notjitsu < notjitsu
tjtay- bokunori

nojitsu hung (angel)

Second night:
Tjtay eaten (villager)

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; Nov 17, 2007 at 11:03pm.
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 13, 2007, 2:35pm   #2
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Night 1
- no wolf kill
- Notjitsu claims to be the seer

Day 1 (final votes are red)
Boiler votes queenie (randomly)
Qeenie votes Boiler (defense)
Notjitsu votes Boiler (jumps on for no real reason)
dchrist votes the_ronin (randomly)
Timboli votes the_ronin (jupms on, claims he has no time)
the_ronin votes Boiler (defends himself; votes with the presumable seer)

seedload votes ssta (almost randomly; doesn't jump onto anything)
KHS votes Boiler (simply jumps on)
Boiler votes ssta (more or less randomly)
seedload votes Boiler (they argue about notj possible plans, seems reasonable)
ssta votes Boiler (overreacted defense, then jumps on the biggest wagon)
TJTAY votes the_ronin (defends boiler)
Boiler votes Boiler (giving up)

Garso votes Boiler (jumps on, tells the real seer to check Notj)
Bubble votes the_ronin (randomly, the hoff spams)
Garso votes ssta (suddenly feels Boiler innocence but doesn't jump onto 2nd biggest)
Boiler votes the_ronin (defense)

Boiler (6 of 13 votes) - villager

Night 2
Qeenie got killed - seer

Day 2

Last edited by BubbleBoy; Nov 16, 2007 at 9:23pm.
BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 2:35pm   #3
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

Acehole, where is that last paragraph in your write-up from? Sounds familiar....

Also, I will be gone at conference tomorrow through Friday, so my posting will be sporadic/possibly none for two days. I bet the hotel will have a computer in the lobby, so I'll check Ptips at night in my spare time.
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 2:36pm   #4
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbilo View Post
Also, I will be gone at conference tomorrow through Friday, so my posting will be sporadic/possibly none for two days. I bet the hotel will have a computer in the lobby, so I'll check Ptips at night in my spare time.
wolf

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:14pm   #5
ssta
Doyle Look-alike

ssta will become famous soon enoughssta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
wolf
Haha. I don't think roles have been assigned yet (or if they have, God is keeping mine secret).

Can we hang God? He hung me the last game, I want revenge!
ssta est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:31pm   #6
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what's so bad about drinking and gambling that you have to send wolves at us. Geez, lighten up god. Prostitution seems a little ok as well. You can kill the pedophiles though.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:43pm   #7
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

All roles have now been sent, if you did not recieve one, PM me.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:47pm   #8
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbilo View Post
Acehole, where is that last paragraph in your write-up from? Sounds familiar....

It is not a copy, but is very close to a quote in the movie Constantine starring Keanu Reeves.

Kc
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:50pm   #9
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

Is the initial planning night phase going to last until 7 eastern time tonight or tomorrow?
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:54pm   #10
acehole_76

It is night, relax only the seer has a job to do. This is going to be a short night........

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; Nov 13, 2007 at 3:57pm.