THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 25, 2007, 11:12pm   #1
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone watching the GT?

Brendo is 1/30 in the GT on pokeroom, 1k buy in.

Brendo_8 is his screen
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 25, 2007, 11:39pm   #2
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough

I want to watch it but pokerroom sucks and it wont let you watch without having to register first, which is super annoying. Whats first place pay? Do you have a piece of him and are you guys helping each other with decisions? Are you going to play some poker ever again KidHustlr???

Good luck brendo!!
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 1:47am   #3
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrappyKonnect View Post
I want to watch it but pokerroom sucks and it wont let you watch without having to register first, which is super annoying. Whats first place pay? Do you have a piece of him and are you guys helping each other with decisions? Are you going to play some poker ever again KidHustlr???

Good luck brendo!!
ok hes 2/8. this is crazy. 120k for first. i dont have a piece as i havent been playing lately, i've had other stuff on. From my persepective, I'm working full time for 2 months then ill get back into in when uni starts up again, thats when I have my free time.

Brendo please win this please please please please. Boy, this is scary, thinking about it now prob more like 160k for winner.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 1:55am   #4
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

I have no idea what this GT thingie is, but I am crossing my fingers for him!
Old Nov 26, 2007, 3:47am   #5
kid hustlr
Professional

yeah he won 168k so sick
Old Nov 26, 2007, 6:42am   #6
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Holy shit! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!
Old Nov 26, 2007, 8:26am   #7
kid hustlr
Professional

it was 'only' 161 but wow. enough said.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 8:48am   #8
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

Fucking sick. Well done brendo.
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 12:05pm   #9
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Lend me $5 pls k?

Wow. That's one sweet score.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 2:18pm   #10
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap. Nice score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote