THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 08, 2007, 12:23am   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fun trip.....

deleted

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; Dec 13, 2007 at 3:04pm.
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 08, 2007, 9:08pm   #2
connor3k
Flop Artist

connor3k is on a distinguished road

Excellent story, I like the part where you almost got your teeth punched down your throat.
Old Dec 08, 2007, 9:46pm   #3
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

My favourite part was the fat joke. Was it a good one?

Glad your friend is ok though.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2007, 10:47pm   #4
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

Great story and a nice run in the tournies! Keep it up!

Eli
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2007, 10:49pm   #5
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

So basically you tried to educated a sucker and then proceed to use violence vs him and hide behind your crippled friend.

You seem smart imo.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2007, 11:08pm   #6
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

LOL I was actually starting to like you until your little blowup. I was like "oh, that's really cool of Acehole to treat his friend like that...".

(1) don't tell other people how much to tip, that's worse etiquette than being a crap tipper.
(2) don't berate people in a live game (unless they suck out on you, ldo).
(3) assault is a crime, you know.

At least your friend seems sane, and I'm glad to hear he recovered (a family member of mine was in a similar situation and the doctors wanted to pull the plug, then 2 days later he was awake and talking... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2007, 12:02am   #7
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Btw, tipping 1$ is fine whatever the river is, you are probably an idiot for thinking otherwise and def retarded for telling it to someone you dont know.

And to your surprise they let you cash out ? wha did you think they would do with your money ?

You are the one brain dead imo.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2007, 12:04am   #8
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough

lol at seb telling people table etiquette. I'd almost agree with him if he wasnt such a hypocrite, so in this case Ill agree with TWLLM instead.
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2007, 2:46am   #9
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrappyKonnect View Post
lol at seb telling people table etiquette. I'd almost agree with him if he wasnt such a hypocrite, so in this case Ill agree with TWLLM instead.

lol
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2007, 5:16am   #10
Poke her blind ante
Banned

Poke her blind ante is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
and as he rounds the corner, I kick the empty chair at him it hits him in the knee, and he falls. I then pour the rest of my drink on his head
No
Poke her blind ante est déconnecté   Reply With Quote