THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 13, 2008, 3:41pm   #11
jds2381
Professional

jds2381 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreaker16 View Post
Ub however has been great support for me.

Really?

jds2381 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 13, 2008, 4:49pm   #12
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendo_8 View Post
i would never ever play on UB (and obviously AP)

from what ive heard, they have horrid support, and there is pretty strong evidence that a superuser was on UB too

imho, if u play on UB ur f$#%ing idiot
Greed sometimes outweighs what's obvious

No other US supporting site offers a rewards package and traffic anywhere near as good and that can sometimes ovverride the ol' logic centres

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 8:50pm   #13
gustavv
High Roller

gustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond reputegustavv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreaker16 View Post
AP does suck, I took the $5 to rougly 130ish and cashed out. Ub however has been great support for me. So where did you hear this report or story of a super user account on UB, as I thought the original one was on AP
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...ad.php?t=99247

Quote:
Kommentar:
Experte darf sich jeder nennen. Das Wort ist nicht geschützt. Also weisse bescheid? Euer Kommentar- Experte

Quote:
Seid ihr und ist das deutsche Volk entschlossen, wenn die Kanzlerin es befiehlt, zehn, zwölf und - wenn nötig - vierzehn und sechzehn Stunden täglich zu arbeiten und das Letzte herzugeben für den Euro?
gustavv est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2008, 4:45am   #14
Icebreaker16
Doyle Look-alike

Icebreaker16
Send a message via AIM to Icebreaker16

you showed me a winning player and value bets?!?! Your dad must be the prosecutor of the O.J simpson trial.
Icebreaker16 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 2:52pm   #15
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Those hands are rubbish but the stats are suss and the caliber and volume of players complaining... and the links between AP and UB... and the timeframe... it's suspicious... but not proven yet anyway.

I'd hate to think UB, my original home on the online poker world (maybe future home if they ever fix everything wrong with the site) was vulnerable to superusers.

At this rate, in a year, the only two rooms left will be stars and tilt. Looks like i'll be cosy in my new home at FT for a while to come.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote