John MCCain 7 15.22%
Mitt Romney 0 0%
Mike Huckabee 1 2.17%
Other 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 27, 2008, 7:13am   #1
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS
Default **Official**Next U.S. President Poll

Vote.
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Jan 28, 2008 at 4:44am.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 27, 2008, 9:39am   #2
cobalt
Professional

cobalt has a spectacular aura aboutcobalt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cobalt Send a message via Skype™ to cobalt

There should be a poll on who you want to be the next pres.
cobalt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2008, 6:05pm   #3
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

It doesnt matter who you want to be prez, these are your only options!!!

I started not even to put Huckabee up there because hes almost outta money!!!!!

V
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 4:30am   #4
DJDave
Doyle Look-alike

DJDave

I reckon you can put your farm on it being McCain v Clinton. Not sure if McCain can come through to beat her but those look like the nominations.

Obama will win Georgia and maybe one or two more states on Feb 5. The witch looks like winning all the biggies.

Giuliani could back McCain later today (tomorrow US time). That should see off Romney.
DJDave est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:03am   #5
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDave View Post
I reckon you can put your farm on it being McCain v Clinton. Not sure if McCain can come through to beat her but those look like the nominations.

Obama will win Georgia and maybe one or two more states on Feb 5. The witch looks like winning all the biggies.

Giuliani could back McCain later today (tomorrow US time). That should see off Romney.
I figure it would be nice to have a Democrat in the line-up. Two Republicans seems a little rigged to me.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:31am   #6
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

I want obama or hillary (billary - lol) to win but i have a feeling its gonna be McCain if recent history has taught us anything.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:33am   #7
DJDave
Doyle Look-alike

DJDave

Huh? McCain (Rep) v Clinton (Dem)

Does that not make sense?

It might not, I been covering this poll overnight and it is now 5:30am in the UK. :-)
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:38am   #8
eric melvin rules
Grinder

eric melvin rules is on a distinguished road

I'll be voting for Obama... but it seems like it'll be Clinton v. McCain in the general election. I think McCain beats Clinton in the end because she is a gigantic tool and 1/3+ of her own party can't stand her.

Obama is the only major candidate who would be good for online poker, unfortunately it seems that Clinton is running way too well in the big states for him to pull of a victory. Once she wins CA and NY the race will essentially be over.

This shit makes me angry.
eric melvin rules est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:40am   #9
DJDave
Doyle Look-alike

DJDave

http://politicalbetting.com/

You might find this interesting. We've been talking about the US for a while now. I don't own the site, I'm just a poster.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 6:14am   #10
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

I think I was cryptically saying that Clinton might as well be a Republican centrist in my view. The difference between her and McCain would be in the details, but their time in office would largely have the same outcome.

Obama is a good speaker, which I like. I'm not sure I trust him, but he at least speaks to me a little bit, whereas none of the other front runners do. I obviously like Paul, and I liked some of the things Kucinich and Gravel had to say, but what can you do?

I'd definitely take Obama over all the other front runners, but I still don't want him that much.

I would say that Obama seems to be picking up steam though. I don't think you can give this to Hillary just yet.