THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 02, 2008, 9:16pm   #11
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Great video, boomer. Love the beginning especially and it's great to have someone analyse my play like that.

"I think Jokeslayer got over excited at the possibility of bluffing someone"
Please to be getting out of my head now.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 04, 2008, 10:22am   #12
MmmmBalf
Doyle Look-alike

MmmmBalf is on a distinguished road

Excellent work Boomer! Awesome.

I was almost dreading this coming out because of that JJ hand . It played on my mind for a long time after, I don't know what the hell I was thinking at the time. Obviously wasn't thinking at all!

I'll blame it on the early morning start.

Thanks for putting so much effort into this project. I think it was well worth it.

Balf
Old Feb 09, 2008, 5:39pm   #13
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

You should look into making some training videos for general sale or to land a commentators gig on a poker show. You have a great voice for such a job and good analysis skills. Ignore this advice if you are ugly....lol.

Sincerely,
Gabe Kaplan
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2008, 5:44pm   #14
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
You should look into making some training videos for general sale or to land a commentators gig on a poker show. You have a great voice for such a job and good analysis skills. Ignore this advice if you are ugly....lol.

Sincerely,
Gabe Kaplan
You think he is the James Bond of voices too?
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2008, 10:29pm   #15
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

When you live in Cheshire they actually send you to school to perfect the posh English accent. There is also a Hugh Grant led web correspondence course.

This allows you to travel south of the border (Birmingham) without being detected.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2008, 2:17pm   #16
djaqib
Fish

djaqib is on a distinguished road

hey boomer can u plz record some more videos... ive learned alot from ur videos
djaqib est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2008, 4:55pm   #17
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

I'm currently working on Part 2 of the Homegame, hopefully out by the end of the week but then I'll be taking a break from video making for a couple of months as they tend to take quite a lot of effort and I don't get to actually play any poker.

I am open to suggestions on what I can do next for a vid, options include:

1) 1/2 6-max Holdem (Bog Standard)
2) Sweat Session vid (Preferably live this time)
3) Someone training me over Skype in another game (hey shads )
4) Another Homegame (not for a while though, they can take up to 2 weeks to produce)

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2008, 5:32am   #18
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Love the video. I think when I decide to start playing religiously again I am going to switch to limit and it is pretty much all your fault ;).
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote