German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 27, 2008, 12:04pm   #11
AceSweaty
Grinder

AceSweaty is on a distinguished road

Hahaha! OWNED! Juice why?
AceSweaty est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 27, 2008, 12:13pm   #12
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

@CBone: I´d love to be King but I dont know if I like my facial expression at this moment
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2008, 12:16pm   #13
Mr Beaks
Don't got it going on

Mr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really nice

Lol. Busted beyond belief.

But now I feel like a complete cock for believing you. Thanks for cranking up my cynicism rating you tool.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 4:53pm   #14
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Hey juicetoocool. HH is much better now. Still the Potsize at the end is wrong but less errors than before. Good work...
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2008, 5:15pm   #15
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

1. Gerrit, thanks for exposing that. My initial reaction was that I didn't think juice played so high, but I'm glad to see someone investigated this.

2. Juice, in my opinion there's pretty much nothing worse you can do in a post than lie or trick fellow posters, especially into giving you sympathy for a beat that never happened. I think Mr. Beak's comments are appropriate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Beaks
now I feel like a complete cock for believing you. Thanks for cranking up my cynicism rating you tool.
All that actions like this do is make fellow posters feel stupid, or injure their sense of community. A lot of people post hands where they need help with strategy, or need reassurance they made the right play, or just plain need to vent. It's essential for that level of trust, that people aren't lying and trying to trick others just for their own enjoyment. I find that behaviour, when it is *clearly intentional* as it is here, to be among the most dispicable behaviour a member can exhibit.

So I'd like to give you an opportunity to respond, if you will, to these comments (and those above) before it's decided what the appropriate course of action is. I'd prefer to hear your side of the story (if there is one) before any decision is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2008, 5:47pm   #16
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

and that guy has 38% ROI on sharkscope (assuming thats his real pokerstars account) that tilts me even more.

Guess that idiot was running too hot to receive a bad beat himself, he had to made some up :/
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2008, 7:03pm   #17
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

AAHAHAHAHA

Juice you are a complete tool

Go play in traffic

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2008, 7:29pm   #18
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

lol best thread I read in stories since a long while.
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:37am   #19
juicetoocool
Doyle Look-alike

juicetoocool is on a distinguished road

Edit : I want to start by apologizing, read on plz.

whoa I can't believe the reaction I got from this I didn't mean it to offend anyone.
My friend was going through a real tough time and I told him I had once done the same. He didn't believe me when I told him I once tilted off 1k in 1 hand (my full BR I told him) and I was just trying to make him feel better (well I didn't but keep reading you will see).
You know how people can get (this guy is a real life friend bwt) and was getting all I quit poker forever kinda thing, I tilted off my full roll when I was drunk and pissed at the wife.

I was trying to motivate him, (it worked bwt) I showed him this, told him I had made this post a long time ago. Told him that everyone experices that at one point or another.

This was in no way to make you feel bad for me when it never happened (why the hell would I do that?)

Also if I were to lie to you guys (waste of time making the HH for that bwt, think about it) then I would at least make it proper as I know you guys would notice but not him.
(he didnt see time of post of the thread bwt)

Just sorry, was doing something for a friend, wish it wouldn't have made so many people mad, was not trying to be a dick or anything.

And honestly I didn't know people would take this so seriously and be mad about it.
(BWT my friend is doing better now and is not on total life tilt anymore, this actually worked )

Oh, and I'm running $22 and $33 18 man SnGs at the moment for a BAP, going quite well actually.
Oh, and I fixed the HH this morning real quick as I noticed I haden't done a very good job (there was an ace of clubs in the community and in my opp hole cards lol)

Bwt, here's one, at least I can post on since I made a thread lol, on the bubble, punish donk min raise, then I'm punished hehe
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2132238

Last edited by juicetoocool; Feb 28, 2008 at 12:47am.
juicetoocool est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:43am   #20
juicetoocool
Doyle Look-alike

juicetoocool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
and that guy has 38% ROI on sharkscope (assuming thats his real pokerstars account) that tilts me even more.

Guess that idiot was running too hot to receive a bad beat himself, he had to made some up :/
haha very funny.
Everyone else knows me here so I don't mind their comments but I don't really know you.
I am a decent player IMO believe it or not, still lots of room for work of course, but I'm running normal...

Quote:
Hahaha! OWNED! Juice why?
Glad to see one person at least thought there might be a reason I wouldn't waste my time making an obvious fake HH for no reason whatsoever.

Last edited by juicetoocool; Feb 28, 2008 at 12:50am.
juicetoocool est déconnecté   Reply With Quote