THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 09, 2008, 12:18am   #1
MmmmBalf
Doyle Look-alike

MmmmBalf is on a distinguished road
Default Fult Tilt irks me!

I've just deposited at Full Tilt to clear the bonus (and get rb that I've never had before playing at Stars) and it sucks!

I'm not talking about the play (although that seems even nittier than Stars if that's possible ) but the software.

I used to play 5 tables comfortably at Stars, and could play 6, but at FT I struggle with 4. I'm constantly getting timed out. The tables popping up bugs the shit out of me. They pop up before the cards are dealt, even before players have posted blinds, so while you're trying to type in your bet/raise on a table, bang, the other table pops up and you don't even have to do anything yet. (Stars pop up when it's your turn to act). And then you click on the table you want to go back to and nothing happens! Arrggh. Usually after several clicks you manage to get back to the table (which is now beeping at you), and just as you start once again to put in your bet, the other table (or a different one) pops back up again! It's driving me nuts. I've looked for an option to try and stop tables popping up but haven't found one yet. At Stars I rarely needed the active table to come forward, I was always ahead of it.

The slider also sucks. I'm used to just clicking to the right of the slider to increase by one BB each click - at FT you click and the slider moves over but the bet doesn't increase, then you click again and it does, but it won't go to 4BB, it does 3 and then a large jump. So I end up having to type in most raises. Grrrrr

And what's with the chip positions on the table?? I keep getting confused as to whether I'm BB or SB or on the button - especially if you're on a corner position. The chips appear off to the side, so if you're SB, the BB bet is sitting right above your cards, making it look like that's your bet and you're the BB. I've even wondered how I'd managed to bet the flop only to realise it was the player beside me who had bet, LOL. I also find it more difficult to see who's still in the hand.

Any suggestions on how to better manage mulitabling FT would be appreciated. Maybe there's some option I'm missing.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 09, 2008, 12:35am   #2
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough

agree 100% this is why stars is a million times better I also would really appreciate it if anyone knew how to fix this full tilt crap. One tabling full tilt is pretty awesome though
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 09, 2008, 1:03am   #3
Xigol
Grinder

Xigol
Send a message via MSN to Xigol

It wont help anyone, but i like the way that PKR does multitabling, (though they only allow something like 3 at a time, which is annoying cause the play is so slow there) but u get one screen with your current table on it and on the side is mini versions of the other tables, that u can see, u can see ur cards, where the action is to, and even call and fold in advance or if its your turn. Though i think to raise u need to go to that table, which is easily a click away.

Just thought thatd be good for these other places to have that.
Xigol est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 09, 2008, 11:05am   #4
Fredrik
Professional

Fredrik will become famous soon enoughFredrik will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmmBalf View Post
Any suggestions on how to better manage mulitabling FT would be appreciated. Maybe there's some option I'm missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrappyKonnect View Post
I also would really appreciate it if anyone knew how to fix this full tilt crap.
This solves a lot of problems: http://www.windyhilltech.com/poker/fts/index.php

When I want to bring a table to the top, I just move the mouse over that table. Then FTS sets the bet amount to my default value (80% if I'm first to act, 50% if someone has bet), and I change it to what I want it to be using the mouse wheel. When I'm doing that, a text box shows me what percentage of the pot my bet size is. FTS also does automatic reloads, allows me to sit in or sit out next BB (instead of next hand), and closes some annoying dialog boxes automatically. It also has lots of other features (that I don't use).

It costs $25, but the mouse wheel feature alone is worth a lot more.
Fredrik est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 09, 2008, 1:24pm   #5
MmmmBalf
Doyle Look-alike

MmmmBalf is on a distinguished road

Thanks Fredrik, looks pretty cool.
Old Mar 09, 2008, 2:09pm   #6
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

Thanks Fredrik!
Old Mar 13, 2008, 4:27pm   #7
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

Just ordered FT Shortcuts after testing the trial version, this software is a wet dream for me. Thanks again, Fredrik.