THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 16, 2008, 5:05pm   #1
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold
Default A one-outer a day keeps my sanity away

This is seriously fucked up. How do I keep losing like this?

PokerStars Game #16019486797: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/03/16 - 11:59:09 (ET)
Table 'Penthesilea' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: patton03 ($107.35 in chips)
Seat 2: OCVI2003 ($99.85 in chips)
Seat 3: ps 129 ($34.10 in chips)
Seat 4: kiddeparis ($104.65 in chips)
Seat 6: Mary 717 ($46.80 in chips)
Mary 717: posts small blind $0.50
patton03: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to OCVI2003 [5h 7h Ad 7d]
OCVI2003: calls $1
ps 129: folds
kiddeparis: calls $1
Mary 717: calls $0.50
patton03: checks
*** FLOP *** [5d 6h 6c]
Mary 717: checks
patton03: checks
OCVI2003: checks
kiddeparis: checks
*** TURN *** [5d 6h 6c] [7s]
Mary 717: bets $3.80
patton03: folds
OCVI2003: raises $6.20 to $10
kiddeparis: folds
Mary 717: raises $23.80 to $33.80
OCVI2003: raises $23.80 to $57.60
Mary 717: calls $12 and is all-in
*** RIVER *** [5d 6h 6c 7s] [6s] BOOM! HEAD SHOT!
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Mary 717: shows [7c 6d Th 8d] (four of a kind, Sixes)
OCVI2003: shows [5h 7h Ad 7d] (a full house, Sevens full of Sixes)
Mary 717 collected $93.60 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $95.60 | Rake $2
Board [5d 6h 6c 7s 6s]
Seat 1: patton03 (big blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 2: OCVI2003 showed [5h 7h Ad 7d] and lost with a full house, Sevens full of Sixes
Seat 3: ps 129 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: kiddeparis (button) folded on the Turn
Seat 6: Mary 717 (small blind) showed [7c 6d Th 8d] and won ($93.60) with four of a kind, Sixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 16, 2008, 5:34pm   #2
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

I'm curious what kind of volume of hands you play.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2008, 6:46pm   #3
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Are you sure you didn't play Counter-Strike?
Old Mar 16, 2008, 7:06pm   #4
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
I'm curious what kind of volume of hands you play.
I haven't played very much at all in 2008 because of school. It just seems like I must be playing 10k hands a week because I keep showing up with 1 outers. But I haven't played 10k hands in 2008, let alone per week.

This happened within 15 minutes of the start of the session as well, which meant it was a short session (I don't test my tilt control as much as I used to).

Quote:
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
Old Mar 16, 2008, 7:51pm   #5
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
I haven't played very much at all in 2008 because of school. It just seems like I must be playing 10k hands a week because I keep showing up with 1 outers. But I haven't played 10k hands in 2008, let alone per week.
Yeah, I was sort of assuming you must be playing a massive amount. Turns out you really are just that unlucky.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2008, 8:13pm   #6
TWLLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
Yeah, I was sort of assuming you must be playing a massive amount. Turns out you really are just that unlucky.
Meh, it's one of the various things people come up with when they're trying to find the 'cause' of my luck. Invariably I'm some machine that plays 25k hands a week or something and thats why I have all there ridiculous beats. That and I'm hiding the 8 one outers I hit on other people this year to balance it out, you know, because that's how odds work.

Quote:
Old Mar 16, 2008, 8:24pm   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

So this is how the universe works... you take all of my 1 outers for me, while I run hotter than the sun.

At least you'll have fun in the next life when it's your time to run hot and my turn to get 1 outered over and over.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2008, 8:42pm   #8
TWLLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
So this is how the universe works... you take all of my 1 outers for me, while I run hotter than the sun.

At least you'll have fun in the next life when it's your time to run hot and my turn to get 1 outered over and over.
LOL even when talking about reincarnation, people still make the mistake of thinking that things 'will balance out'.

Quote:
Old Mar 17, 2008, 7:18am   #9
chefski
Grinder

chefski

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
LOL even when talking about reincarnation, people still make the mistake of thinking that things 'will balance out'.
It doesn't and it won't and it really doesn't matter. But just for your enjoyment on what I deal with on a regular basis with my tournament luck...enjoy the following nugget.

PokerStars Game #16037954262: Tournament #81197085, $25+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2008/03/17 - 01:43:35 (ET) Table '81197085 1' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 2: TBGguy (2640 in chips)
Seat 3: Joseba (3895 in chips)
Seat 4: samtan56 (3260 in chips)
Seat 9: FoNZ87 (3705 in chips)
TBGguy: posts the ante 25
Joseba: posts the ante 25
samtan56: posts the ante 25
FoNZ87: posts the ante 25
FoNZ87: posts small blind 200
TBGguy: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TBGguy [Ks Kd]
Joseba: folds
samtan56: folds
FoNZ87: raises 3280 to 3680 and is all-in
TBGguy: calls 2215 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [2d As Ah]
*** TURN *** [2d As Ah] [Js]
FoNZ87 said, "nh"
*** RIVER *** [2d As Ah Js] [3s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
FoNZ87: shows [9s 7s] (a flush, Ace high)
TBGguy: shows [Ks Kd] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
FoNZ87 collected 5330 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 5330 | Rake 0
Board [2d As Ah Js 3s]
Seat 2: TBGguy (big blind) showed [Ks Kd] and lost with two pair, Aces and Kings
Seat 3: Joseba folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: samtan56 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: FoNZ87 (small blind) showed [9s 7s] and won (5330) with a flush, Ace high

chefski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote