THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 14, 2008, 3:22pm   #11
imtb
Brunson

imtb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
cause people who find a goldmine dont want to tell everyone where is it ?
its not like 1000 ppl are gonna read this thread....

btw. i've got a dilemma. I want to deposit at PKR. They offer some bonuses. What i like to know is, which of this bonuses suits me best. the bonuses require the collections of PKR points within a certain time (60-90 days) and i plan to play NL50 for about 2-3 hours per day, 4 tabling.

Would be nice to know how much rake u get per hand....
for instance the 600$ bonus: 225 PKR Points for each $1 of bonus, within 60 days
600*225=135000 points. is this manageable ?

anyone an idea how i can figure that out?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 14, 2008, 4:25pm   #12
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
cause people who find a goldmine dont want to tell everyone where is it ?
Live Omaha Hi Lo

I think I could maintain a ROI of over 100% in live Omaha Hi Lo tournaments.

I wish they offered Hi Lo cash games at Crown.

I'm awful at Omaha Hi Lo by any reasonable standards; my unique skills include not open limping every single hand like everyone else and memorising a hand chart.

I was easily the best player at my table.

I played a tournament today and it was some of the worst play I have ever seen (even though I was horribly card dead and scooped only one pot in over four hours, I made the top third of the field before getting scooped on a flip when the money went in on the flop with my 2.5 big bet stack)
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2008, 6:14pm   #13
Kristuzz
Grinder

Kristuzz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kristuzz Send a message via Skype™ to Kristuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtb View Post
its not like 1000 ppl are gonna read this thread....

btw. i've got a dilemma. I want to deposit at PKR. They offer some bonuses. What i like to know is, which of this bonuses suits me best. the bonuses require the collections of PKR points within a certain time (60-90 days) and i plan to play NL50 for about 2-3 hours per day, 4 tabling.

Would be nice to know how much rake u get per hand....
for instance the 600$ bonus: 225 PKR Points for each $1 of bonus, within 60 days
600*225=135000 points. is this manageable ?

anyone an idea how i can figure that out?
First problem is how the H### you are gonna 4 table at PKR 2-3 hours a day? Is that possible without losing your mind?
Old May 14, 2008, 10:08pm   #14
imtb
Brunson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristuzz View Post
First problem is how the H### you are gonna 4 table at PKR 2-3 hours a day? Is that possible without losing your mind?
WEll, u get used to it....and i play AA only

btw. i also watch tv series while playing poker......i know i know, i shouldn't.....information.....

but back to my dilemma, anyone an idea?

Last edited by imtb; May 14, 2008 at 10:10pm.
imtb est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2008, 10:17pm   #15
Kristuzz
Grinder

I think you can find information on how fast you make points somewhere on their website?
Old May 14, 2008, 10:21pm   #16
Kristuzz
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKR.com View Post
PKR points are awarded on raked hands played on real money tables. They are calculated against the amount that you’ve put into the pot divided between the other players at the table. That means the bigger the pot, the more PKR points everyone gets. Your points are also based on the amount that you put into the pot – so the more you contribute yourself, the more PKR Points you’ll earn in the hand.
Hand 1
In a 4 handed cash game with a $50 pot raked at $2.50 a player who bet a total of $9 would receive 45 points (reflecting the 18% of the pot they contributed).
Hand 2
In a six handed game where the rake has been capped at PKR’s maximum rake limit and a player has contributed $30 to a pot that reaches a total of $101.50 the total points awarded would be 89 (or 29.5% of the pot).
Thats what I could find...
Old May 14, 2008, 10:27pm   #17
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

imtb, check this out, it's only 150 points/$, and they give an approximate clearing rate. On another note, you can also get 30% rakeback at PKR, which could be way more lucrative in the long run.
Old May 15, 2008, 12:20am   #18
imtb
Brunson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBone View Post
imtb, check this out, it's only 150 points/$, and they give an approximate clearing rate. On another note, you can also get 30% rakeback at PKR, which could be way more lucrative in the long run.
i didnt know anything about the rake thing....this sounds really good. My only question....HOW?

how does this one look?

Last edited by imtb; May 15, 2008 at 12:25am.
imtb est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2008, 12:49am   #19
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

I just did a few calculations, if you play the standard 225 points/$ bonus, and play NL50 for 60 tablehours a week, you should be able to clear about 400-500$ of bonus in 60 days. If you play a 150 points/$ bonus, you should be able to clear the max of 600$.

That link you gave, I don't know them, and to be honest, you should be careful when picking affiliates for your rakeback. I am with RTR, afaik the biggest rakeback affiliate, and never had any trouble with them.
Old May 15, 2008, 2:11am   #20
fenhir
Professional Dragon

fenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to fenhir Send a message via AIM to fenhir Send a message via MSN to fenhir Send a message via Yahoo to fenhir Send a message via Skype™ to fenhir

+EV Stuff?

Doing sidebets with hinziboy!

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59500
fenhir est déconnecté   Reply With Quote