THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 19, 2008, 9:42am   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Mike Swickament

Just after my post earlier about having never busted a red pro on FTP, I busted Mike Swick with 85o after he caught me squeezing.

Brag: Busted a 'red pro' and won a bounty
Beat: It was Mike Swick, who is worse at poker than my sister who learned to play a few weeks ago. He's been on my table three times this week.
Variance: I had 85o, squeezed and he limp/called a shove with A9o from UTG... clearly an optimal line with 7BB...

Full Tilt Poker Game #7283891858: Satellite to FTOPS Event #4 (55375815), Table 3 - 150/300 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:36:49 ET - 2008/07/19
Seat 1: Irlandes (7,505)
Seat 2: tmack20 (6,123)
Seat 3: Eldar3 (4,860)
Seat 4: SwoopAE (5,575)
Seat 5: Mike Swick (2,330)
Seat 6: jerrybull (5,126)
Seat 7: Fields05 (12,435)
Seat 8: dnfkckck (7,295)
Irlandes antes 25
tmack20 antes 25
Eldar3 antes 25
SwoopAE antes 25
Mike Swick antes 25
jerrybull antes 25
Fields05 antes 25
dnfkckck antes 25
Eldar3 posts the small blind of 150
SwoopAE posts the big blind of 300
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [8c 5h]
Mike Swick calls 300
jerrybull folds
Fields05 folds
dnfkckck calls 300
Irlandes calls 300
tmack20 folds
Eldar3 calls 150
SwoopAE raises to 1,900
Mike Swick raises to 2,305, and is all in
dnfkckck folds
Irlandes has 15 seconds left to act
Irlandes calls 2,005
Eldar3 folds
SwoopAE calls 405
*** FLOP *** [5c Kc 7d]
SwoopAE bets 3,245, and is all in
Irlandes has 15 seconds left to act
Irlandes has requested TIME
Irlandes folds
SwoopAE shows [8c 5h]
Mike Swick shows [9d Ah]
SwoopAE: caught me squeezing. gl.
Uncalled bet of 3,245 returned to SwoopAE
*** TURN *** [5c Kc 7d] [Th]
*** RIVER *** [5c Kc 7d Th] [Qd]
SwoopAE shows a pair of Fives
Mike Swick shows Ace King high
SwoopAE wins the pot (7,715) with a pair of Fives
Mike Swick stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 7,715 | Rake 0
Board: [5c Kc 7d Th Qd]
Seat 1: Irlandes folded on the Flop
Seat 2: tmack20 (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: Eldar3 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: SwoopAE (big blind) showed [8c 5h] and won (7,715) with a pair of Fives
Seat 5: Mike Swick showed [9d Ah] and lost with Ace King high
Seat 6: jerrybull folded before the Flop
Seat 7: Fields05 folded before the Flop
Seat 8: dnfkckck folded before the Flop

I wonder if I get a shirt or if that is only for busting actual pros?

Last edited by SwoopAE; Jul 19, 2008 at 9:44am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 19, 2008, 3:20pm   #2
Stepi
pro trapper

Stepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post

I wonder if I get a shirt or if that is only for busting actual pros?
IIRC u get an e-mail, if u are eligible for a shirt.
I busted Mikkelsen once and got one, but Swick is just a friend of FTP, so i dunno

oh, and u have to be patient, just 3-4 months later, i got it

Hand too strong to r/f, too weak to r/c, too strong to open-fold since pushing is massively +EV, so, by process of elimination, we arrive at my favorite play

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯɐ ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Stepi est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2008, 6:05pm   #3
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

This is swicks day job:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.detail&pid=371
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2008, 7:55pm   #4
NipSC4328
Doyle Look-alike

NipSC4328

Was wondering if this was the Mike "Quick" Swick of MMA fame

"the second thing to go is your memory, and the first thing is ..."
NipSC4328 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2008, 2:25am   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Yeah, I got a shirt, so I found a friend of mine who plays freerolls on my MSN list and had it shipped to her address, lol, as if i'd actually wear a shirt that says 'zomg you busted a friend of full tilt who sucks at poker'
Old Jul 20, 2008, 7:35am   #6
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

swoop ur my mate and all, but this story would be much better if he swore at you in chat afterwards or you chat abused him.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2008, 9:04am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

I busted an MMA fighter with 85o. Isn't that enough?